Joint Venture, Care Management Medical Director - 59663BRPrimary Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Additional Locations: AZ-Phoenix Apply
develops, directs and implements clinical and non-clinical activities that
impact health care quality, cost and outcomes. Direct the utilization review
process and oversee the quality of utilization determinations. Ensure compliance
with clinical goals through monitoring care management performance.
clinical staff in the coordination of quality care. Provides
clinical expertise and business direction in support of medical management
programs through participation in clinical team activities
lead business and clinical liaison to network providers and facilities to
support the effective execution of medical
services programs by the clinical teams
management programs to address member needs across the continuum of care
triage and referral for Care Management Center
- Managed care experience, as provider and manager of care.
- 3+ years experience (preferably 5+ years) involving substantial direct patient care at multiple levels of care.
- MD from accredited (ACME) American or Canadian medical school or equivalent training in a foreign medical school with successful completion of ECFMG and FLEX exams.
- Board certification
- License or licensure eligibility in state of operation (licensure must be complete within 1st year of employment).
- Full training in a ACGME approved U.S. or Canadian residency program.
- Current active license without encumbrances to practice medicine in the U.S..
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.