Aetna IT is committed to keeping our members at the heart of everything we do. Our top-talent workforce delivers leading-edge technology, drives innovation, turns vision into action and challenges the art of the possible. We provide best-in-class services to our members by delivering groundbreaking healthcare tools, enabling consumer-friendly interactions and protecting data security. Your mission will be to deliver innovating technology solutions including: Hybrid cloud infrastructure, artificial intelligence/machine learning capabilities and infrastructure as code.
Aetna, a CVS Health Company, is a company with a world-class IT team and we will be counting on you to carry on our success as the preferred provider of infrastructure services for our business partners.
What makes a successful Information Technologist?
Here are the traits we are looking for:
- Digitally Savvy
- Good Listener
- Results Driven
- Team Player
- Technologically savvy
- Relationship expertise
- Business Savvy
Information Security AdvisorPrimary Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Additional Locations: AZ-Phoenix, CO-Denver, CT-Hartford, PA-Cranberry Apply
- Background demonstrates an evolving information technology skillset with a knowledge of Software Security and information security.
- Willing to change, willing to be flexible, and ready to adapt (new roles, responsibilities, methodologies, procedures, etc.) as needed given the dynamic state of information/application security.
- Governance/execution over risk assessment/risk advisory process and tools of CVS Health assets.
- Represent team through communications/meetings with auditors and regulators during compliance and regulatory reviews.
- Contributing by identifying roadmaps, tuning, and improvement opportunities for the team – Proactively identifying opportunities to mature processes and control requirements.
- Be a part of expanding opportunities to advise on Application Programming Interfaces (APIs), cloud, Industrial Control Systems (ICS) and Internet of Things (IoT).
- Working alongside senior security engineers and architects to deliver superior security services to CVS Health business units.
- Learn from experiences to achieve the best in practice
- Proven experience driving implementation of a tool or process
- Ability to be a self-starter - Strong written and verbal communication
- Knowledge of SDLC & Agile frameworks
- Knowledge of Container Security
- Knowledge of Pen Testing and Scanning
- Experience deploying and maintaining services in production in large environments
- An open mind about different solutions
- 5+ years software security experience
- 3+ years development experience
- Understanding of and experience with other types of vulnerabilities such as in binary executables, mobile, cloud, Industrial Control Systems (ICS) and Internet of Things (IoT) is a plus.
- Understanding of the entire taxonomy of web application security vulnerabilities, and experience with exploitation of web application vulnerabilities.
- Participation in Capture the Flags (CTFs), Bug Bounties, and open source projects as well as publication of Common Vulnerabilities and Exposures (CVEs), security advisories, exploits, and custom testing tools or scripts receives special consideration.
- Experience with Burp Suite and one or more security scanning products.
- Experience working with teams in large complex environments and contractors
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) or equivalent certification desired, not required
Health Insurers, IBM Partner on Blockchain Project
A group of health insurers is partnering with IBM Corp. to use blockchain technology to improve how industry stakeholders exchange health information and ultimately create a better patient experience.
Click for more
Fortune Names CVS Health the No. 35 Most Admired Company
WOONSOCKET, R.I., Jan. 19, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- CVS Health (NYSE: CVS), the nation's largest pharmacy innovation company, today was recognized by FORTUNE magazine as one of the World's Most Admired Companies. CVS Health was honored as No. 39 on the corporate rankings, up six spots from the previous year and marking the fourth consecutive year on the Global Top 50 list.
Click for more
Modern Healthcare names Karen Lynch Top 25 Women Leaders
Aetna’s Workplace Diversity
Aetna, a CVS Health Company
Larry Merlo at Forbes Health Care Summit Discusses combination of CVS and Aetna and Placing Consumers at the Center of Their Care.
Larry Merlo – A New Day in Health Care press release
Sign up for Job Alerts
Explore This Area
Check out where you could be working if you apply.View Map
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.