Informatics Reporting AnalystPrimary Location: Phoenix, AZ
Additional Locations: AZ-Phoenix Apply
66491Fundamental Components: In support of the Medicaid Encounter Department, the candidate will be responsible for:
- Design and efficiently coding reports using SAS/SQL programs
- Extracting data from multiple sources, creating integrated analytic datasets for standard and ad hoc reports which will be used to address business and research questions.
- Creating and evaluating the data needs for any assigned projects and will assure the integrity of the data.
- Identifying trends, root cause and short / long term systematic solutions to resolve encounter data errors and prevent future instances.
- Create stored procedures and/or macros used in daily reporting
- Interacting with internal and external business partners
- 3-5 years of relevant programming or analytic experience.
- Healthcare or pharmaceutical industry experience is preferred.
- Strong knowledge of health care claims, products, and systems.
- Experience in working in a data warehouse environment as well as the ability to work with large data sets from multiple data sources.
- Strong SQL and SAS programming skills (e.g., SAS Base, SAS STAT, SAS Macros)
- Knowledge of analytic programming tools and methods (SAS, SQL, OLAP, Business Objects, Crystal).
- Experience in statistical analysis and database management.
- Understanding of relational databases, data systems and data warehouses.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Solid Understanding of complex databases and UNIX or mainframe environments.
- Deep knowledge of healthcare industry, policy, research design, univariate and multivariate statistical analyses, predictive modeling, case-mix and risk adjustment methods and tools.
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to present information to various audiences.
- Knowledge of other reporting platforms such as: Business Objects, Microsoft Access, web development technology, big data analytics, data mining, Visual Basic
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.