Informatics Consultant / LeadPrimary Location: Phoenix, AZ
Additional Locations: AZ-Phoenix Apply
- Develops, validates and executes complex data sourcing and transformation, develops advanced reports and dashboards, and performs complex data analysis that answers business questions for internal customers; interprets results, and makes recommendations to business areas based on findings.
- Develops project plans and timelines; responsible for project commitments to quality and on-time deliverables.
- Develops dashboards and reports to support self-service analytics/reporting initiatives.
- Acts as an analytics product owner by translating business needs into analytics projects and actions.
- Supports operational and strategic decisions through the collection, analysis, interpretation, and communication of information to key decision makers.
- Collaborates with internal partners and departments in the design and development of reporting solutions.
- Develops, validates, and executes complex SQL queries. Develops and enhances data warehouse.
- Implements innovative solutions for meeting business needs.
- Mentors and reviews work of more junior team members.
- Leads analytics projects and product implementations.
- 5+ years of work experience in data analytics, business intelligence, or related field.
- Healthcare experience is strongly preferred.
- Strong SQL programming skills (T-SQL). 2+ years.
- Dashboarding/reporting skills in Power BI, SSRS and Tableau preferred.
- Experience in Python or R is a plus.
- Self-starter with ability to generate new insight and new innovative solutions.
- Written and verbal communication skills. Ability to effectively present information.
- Understanding of relational databases and star schema data warehouses.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.