Aetna IT is committed to keeping our members at the heart of everything we do. Our top-talent workforce delivers leading-edge technology, drives innovation, turns vision into action and challenges the art of the possible. We provide best-in-class services to our members by delivering groundbreaking healthcare tools, enabling consumer-friendly interactions and protecting data security. Your mission will be to deliver innovating technology solutions including: Hybrid cloud infrastructure, artificial intelligence/machine learning capabilities and infrastructure as code.
Aetna, a CVS Health Company, is a company with a world-class IT team and we will be counting on you to carry on our success as the preferred provider of infrastructure services for our business partners.
What makes a successful Information Technologist?
Here are the traits we are looking for:
- Digitally Savvy
- Good Listener
- Results Driven
- Team Player
- Technologically savvy
- Relationship expertise
- Business Savvy
Help Desk Support SpecialistPrimary Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Additional Locations: AZ-Phoenix Apply
- Provide accurate, timely, high-quality, customer-focused assistance and problem resolution services in a professional manner.
- Escalate issues that can not be solved at Tier I level support (i.e., hardware failure, etc.) and respond to customers within a designated timeframe with resolution/outcome.
- Responsible for password resets in various environments/applications (i.e., Mainframe, Network, Midrange).
- Troubleshooting and triage of various propriety & non-Aetna applications, including X IDs.
- Provide printer support for a cross various platforms including VPS, CICS & desktop.
- Provide General Network Administration functions including use of drive mapping and pinging servers.
- Understanding how to work within desktop operating systems (i.e. how to add shortcuts, use windows explorer, find files).
- Responsible for identifying server problems and determining severity and impact to business customers, and escalating to appropriate AIS area.
- Familiarity with RAS and ability to walk a customer through initiating a call using the appropriate dial/remote access facility (i.e. Local Aetna number, NRA4, PAL, VPN, Broadband).
- Ensure the customer business needs are met while adhering to corporate standards and meeting service level agreements.
- Ability to put the customer at ease and take control of the conversation/problem.
- Works periodic overtime with short notice - some weekend hours required when business needs demand.
- Participates on rotational page coverage (2 to 3 weeks per year).
- Builds and maintains effective relationships within the help desk, other help desks and all customers.
- Possesses general understanding of the types of services Aetna provides.
- 1-2 years computer experience.
- 1-2 years customer service experience.
Health Insurers, IBM Partner on Blockchain Project
A group of health insurers is partnering with IBM Corp. to use blockchain technology to improve how industry stakeholders exchange health information and ultimately create a better patient experience.
Click for more
Fortune Names CVS Health the No. 35 Most Admired Company
WOONSOCKET, R.I., Jan. 19, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- CVS Health (NYSE: CVS), the nation's largest pharmacy innovation company, today was recognized by FORTUNE magazine as one of the World's Most Admired Companies. CVS Health was honored as No. 39 on the corporate rankings, up six spots from the previous year and marking the fourth consecutive year on the Global Top 50 list.
Click for more
Modern Healthcare names Karen Lynch Top 25 Women Leaders
Aetna, a CVS Health Company’s Workplace Diversity
Aetna, a CVS Health Company
Larry Merlo at Forbes Health Care Summit Discusses combination of CVS and Aetna and Placing Consumers at the Center of Their Care.
Larry Merlo – A New Day in Health Care press release
Sign up for Job Alerts
Explore This Area
Check out where you could be working if you apply.View Map
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna, a CVS Health Company.