Grievance & Appeals Intake SpecialistPrimary Location: Phoenix, AZ
Additional Locations: AZ-Phoenix Apply
70683Fundamental Components: Position requires taking incoming calls from members desiring to file a complaint with the Grievance, Appeals, and Member Grievance departments.
- Position requires handling callers who are distressed or in crisis, and working with the member to resolve issues when appropriate.
- Position requires strong writing skills with the ability to capture information from the caller accurately
- 75% of time receiving incoming calls from members; calls could be regarding acute care or behavioral health.
- 25% documenting the call accurately, composing and sending emails and letters.
- 1-2 years behavioral health experience.
- Medicare and Medicaid experience preferred.
- Customer service (phones) a plus.
- Rewarding position within a department of bright individuals who work cohesively
- No call metrics or call handling times
- We are a small team with the most important job in this department
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, a CVS Health Company, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna, a CVS Health Company.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna, a CVS Health Company.