Aetna IT is committed to keeping our members at the heart of everything we do. Our top-talent workforce delivers leading-edge technology, drives innovation, turns vision into action and challenges the art of the possible. We provide best-in-class services to our members by delivering groundbreaking healthcare tools, enabling consumer-friendly interactions and protecting data security. Your mission will be to deliver innovating technology solutions including: Hybrid cloud infrastructure, artificial intelligence/machine learning capabilities and infrastructure as code.
Aetna, a CVS Health Company, is a company with a world-class IT team and we will be counting on you to carry on our success as the preferred provider of infrastructure services for our business partners.
What makes a successful Information Technologist?
Here are the traits we are looking for:
- Digitally Savvy
- Good Listener
- Results Driven
- Team Player
- Technologically savvy
- Relationship expertise
- Business Savvy
Full Stack .Net DeveloperPrimary Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Additional Locations: AZ-Phoenix, CA-Sacramento, CO-Denver, CT-Hartford Apply
**Locations: Phoenix AZ, Hartford CT or Denver CO. Internal Candidates can remain in their current work locations.
Aetna’s Identity & Access Management(IAM) team is looking for a Sr. Software Engineer (.Net) with a full stack web application development experience. As a Software Engineer in IAM team, you are expected to build front end and backend components. Primary job function is to contribute in the design, development, implementation and deployment of Identity& Access Management (IAM) products on the premises or cloud.
- Experience of full stack development from front end (MVC) to backend (Web API/Stored Procedures)
- Build automated tests to validate customizations
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Ability to partner with cross functional teams to deliver team goals
- Consistently deliver high quality work that meets customer needs and demands
- Drive the enforcement of IAM standard and configuration specifications within the enterprise
- Seek understanding of industry trends and knowledge of upcoming security trends/threats related to IAM
- 5 or more years programming experience with Microsoft technologies and web application development (.Net development using MVC, Web API and C# technologies )
- Must have expertise in C#, ASP.Net (Framework 3.5+), OO Programming, XML, XSL, HTML, Web API, ADO or ADO.Net
- Experience with SQL Server database technologies (TSQL/SSIS) is essential
- Experience working in a Distributed/Multi-Tier Application Architecture is essential
- Experience in Identity & Access Management (IAM) area would be an added plus
- Exposure to UI test automation frameworks such as Selenium would be an added plus
The highest level of education desired for candidates in this position is a Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS
Information Technology/Microsoft Certified Application Developer (MCAD) for Microsoft .NET is desired
Functional - Information Technology/Security/1-3 Years
Functional - Information Technology/Application development/4-6 Years
Functional - Information Technology/Application architecture/1-3 Years
ADDITIONAL JOB INFORMATION
Aetna is about more than just doing a job. This is our opportunity to re-shape healthcare for America and across the globe. We are developing solutions to improve the quality and affordability of healthcare. What we do will benefit generations to come.
We care about each other, our customers and our communities. We are inspired to make a difference, and we are committed to integrity and excellence.
Together we will empower people to live healthier lives.
Aetna is an equal opportunity & affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of personal characteristics or status. We take affirmative action to recruit, select and develop women, people of color, veterans and individuals with disabilities.
We are a company built on excellence. We have a culture that values growth, achievement and diversity and a workplace where your voice can be heard.
Benefit eligibility may vary by position. Click here to review the benefits associated with this position.
Aetna takes our candidates's data privacy seriously. At no time will any Aetna recruiter or employee request any financial or personal information (Social Security Number, Credit card information for direct deposit, etc.) from you via e-mail. Any requests for information will be discussed prior and will be conducted through a secure website provided by the recruiter. Should you be asked for such information, please notify us immediately.
57035Potential Telework Position: Yes Percent of Travel Required: 0 - 10%
Health Insurers, IBM Partner on Blockchain Project
A group of health insurers is partnering with IBM Corp. to use blockchain technology to improve how industry stakeholders exchange health information and ultimately create a better patient experience.
Click for more
Fortune Names CVS Health the No. 35 Most Admired Company
WOONSOCKET, R.I., Jan. 19, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- CVS Health (NYSE: CVS), the nation's largest pharmacy innovation company, today was recognized by FORTUNE magazine as one of the World's Most Admired Companies. CVS Health was honored as No. 39 on the corporate rankings, up six spots from the previous year and marking the fourth consecutive year on the Global Top 50 list.
Click for more
Modern Healthcare names Karen Lynch Top 25 Women Leaders
Aetna’s Workplace Diversity
Aetna, a CVS Health Company
Larry Merlo at Forbes Health Care Summit Discusses combination of CVS and Aetna and Placing Consumers at the Center of Their Care.
Larry Merlo – A New Day in Health Care press release
Sign up for Job Alerts
Explore This Area
Check out where you could be working if you apply.View Map
- Workers Compensation RN Field Case Manager Registered Nurse Sunrise, Florida
- Service Advocate (Customer Service role)
- Vocational Case Manager Workers Compensation Newark, Delaware
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.