Financial Planning & Analysis Manager-Pricing - 61764BRPrimary Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Additional Locations: AZ-Phoenix Apply
- Engage with business leaders in a variety of functional areas to develop accurate budgets for proposed new business opportunities
- Review and complete financial sections of Medicaid RFPs (Request for Proposals). Identify cost drivers within our proposal responses to ensure all anticipated expenses are properly identified and incorporated into our financial projections
- Present information to Executive Leadership to support their review and approval of proposed investments and business development initiatives
- Collaborate with business partners to develop and maintain activity-based staffing models that optimize workforce efficiency within the Medicaid business unit
- Provide creative alternatives and recommendations to reduce costs and improve financial performance
- Completing special projects within tight deadlines, including support of key management initiatives, analyzing mergers and acquisition activity, and performing due diligence analysis as required.
- Perform additional as-hoc analysis as assigned.
- 7-10 years related accounting/financial experience, healthcare experience a plus
- Requires advanced financial modeling and understanding of financial statements
- Ability to convert complex ideas and data into coherent, actionable messages and presentations
- Strong analytical, organizational, and problem solving skills with the ability to multitask while meeting tight deadlines
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Comfortable working independently, and with changing, non-repeatable processes
- Strong communication skills – verbal, written, presentations
- High level of proficiency using Microsoft Office products (Excel, Powerpoint)
- Bachelor’s Degree; Finance or Accounting degree required. Advanced degree in Business preferred.
- Finance - Financial Budgeting
- Finance - Financial Forecasting
- Finance - Mergers and acquisitions
- Planning - Financial - organization level
Additional Job Information: We're looking for a strategic thinker who has experience in complex financial modeling to support our business development activities. This position will lead the finance function in responding to requests for proposals (RFPs), evaluating acquisition opportunities, and performing a variety of analyses to assist executive leadership in assessing strategic initiatives. Because much of the work involved will require collaboration with leaders of various functional areas, strong communication skills are desired. Healthcare industry knowledge is a plus. Required Skills: Finance - Delivering Profit and Performance, General Business - Applying Reasoned Judgment Desired Skills: General Business - Demonstrating Business and Industry Acumen Functional Skills: Finance - Financial Budgeting, Finance - Financial Forecasting, Finance - Mergers and acquisitions, Planning - Financial - organization level Potential Telework Position: No Percent of Travel Required: 0 - 10% EEO Statement: Aetna is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer Benefit Eligibility: Benefit eligibility may vary by position. Click here to review the benefits associated with this position. Candidate Privacy Information: Aetna takes our candidate's data privacy seriously. At no time will any Aetna recruiter or employee request any financial or personal information (Social Security Number, Credit card information for direct deposit, etc.) from you via e-mail. Any requests
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.