Financial Planning and Analysis Manager - 71393BRPrimary Location: Phoenix, AZ
Additional Locations: AZ-Phoenix Apply
Telework may be considered for current employees
- Leads the Strategic Planning Process including all Financial Models, Merger and Acquisition assumptions, Business inputs & Growth targets for all the Medicaid Markets in the segment.
- Leads the Capital Planning Process in support of the Capital Investment Process and Strategic Planning Process.
- Provides support for the Financial Validation of All Business Cases - Cost, Benefit, Return on Investment (ROI), and Net Present Value (NPV) calculations.
- Leads the Financial Support and Modelling for all Requests for Proposals (RFP) and Requests for Information (RFI).
- Responds to all State Specific Requests on Medicaid Market & General and Administrative requests (G&A).
- The ideal candidate will be a strategic and critical thinker who is highly adaptable and comfortable operating in a changing environment.
- Strong communication (verbal, written, presentation) and collaboration skills
- High level of proficiency using Excel, Access, and PowerPoint.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills with the ability to multitask while meeting tight deadlines
- Minimum 4+ years’ professional accounting/finance experience with business development, mergers and acquisitions (M&A); while performing advanced financial modeling and analysis
- Minimum 4+ years’ experience leading a project team
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Bachelor’s degree focus in Accounting or Finance
- Advanced degree in Business and/or FSA/CPA
- Healthcare industry experience
- Government knowledge
- Lean Six Sigma
- Internal business knowledge (finance and department business).
- Influence areas outside of direct control.
- Accounting policy knowledge and ability to apply to business situations.
- Aetna business knowledge (outside department business).
- Finance - Financial Budgeting
- Finance - Financial Forecasting
- Finance - Mergers and acquisitions
- Planning - Financial - organization level
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, a CVS Health Company, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna, a CVS Health Company.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna, a CVS Health Company.