Director, Medicare Star RatingsPrimary Location: Hartford, CT
Additional Locations: AZ-Phoenix, CT-Hartford Apply
THIS POSITION CAN BE LOCATED IN ANY STATE
62773Fundamental Components: Drives or guides development of holistic solutions and/or key strategic plans. Proactively identifies opportunities for improvement and independently influences business leader(s) including the most senior level, to act or change behavior through complex negotiations and/or expert consultation that promotes issue resolution. Communicates compelling and concise results to empower business owner in decision making process regarding project opportunities. Conducts thorough business case and external customer value analysis to determine selection, prioritization positioning and approach for broadest range of potential solutions (e.g., outsourcing, process improvements, technology solutions)Drives client contracting process, builds optimal influential client relationship for results and deliverables and manages relationship throughout engagement. Fully integrates baseline and metrics tracking into initiative planning and execution for optimal results. Shares joint accountability for initiative’s return on investment. Provides management guidance and oversight in the selection and use of long term external consulting engagements. Provides continuous coaching, direction, feedback and development for other consultants, matrixed staff and/or external vendors as required. Assignment may require formal supervisory role. Drives or guides engagement using a disciplined repeatable methodology. Provides oversight to or drives initiative planning as required. Designs, develops interventions and facilitates work sessions. Develops and delivers all required analysis, reporting and presentation materials. Gathers, analyzes and synthesizes competitive intelligence to drive achievement of strategic business objectives. Background Experience:
- Demonstrated relationship management skills at the senior level; capacity to quickly build and maintain credible relationships at varying levels of the organization simultaneously.
- 5 plus years of Medicare experience (STARS experience preferred)
- Demonstrated leadership with relevant initiatives: Business process, enterprise business project management/consulting, financial strategic planning and analysis, mergers and acquisitions, strategic planning, risk management.
- Superior business process, project management and organizational redesign experience.
- Experience successfully implementing change in complex organizations.
- Experience with enterprise-wide and/or cross-functional large scale initiatives with high degree of complexity.
- 10+ years experience with several of the following methodologies: management consulting, project consulting, business process consulting, financial strategic analysis, strategic business planning, and/or risk management consulting.
- Masters degree preferred, but not required.College degree.Appropriate licensure or certification by discipline preferred.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.