Customer Service TrainerPrimary Location: Phoenix, AZ
Additional Locations: AZ-Phoenix Apply
- Perform performance analysis with business leaders to identify performance gaps, appropriate training interventions, and other variables required to improve business performance.
- Actively engage with the national curriculum design and development organization(s) to collect and coordinate subject matter expertise, to collaborate on and influence the design and development of curriculum and to ensure that the right curriculum is developed using the appropriate learning medium.
- Revise and customize national curriculum to reflect unique geographic, product and/or audience variations.Lead training sessions for designated audiences.
- Initiates & participates in the administrative process of Aetna's performance management processes in hew hire situation with appropriate business/educational management.
- Work with local business leaders to align the performance variables required to transfer learning back to the job.
- Assess the effectiveness of training programs during and at designated intervals after delivery.
- Develop and conduct follow-up assessments to determine the effectiveness and, when appropriate, ROI of training programs.
- Provide feedback from program participants and local business leaders back to national curriculum design and development organization(s).
- Participate in the development effort to enhance the curricula based on that feedback
- Exhibits behaviors outlined in Trainer Skills
- Strong technical knowledge of the function being trained.
- Excellent platform skills and the ability to interact effectively with people at all levels of the organization.
- Previous training experience or proven platform skills desirable.
- 3-5 years experience in appropriate technical function.
- Education in adult learning principles and best in practice learning techniques Bachelor's degree desired or equivalent work experience.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.