Clinical Pharmacy Support TechnicianPrimary Location: Phoenix, AZ
Additional Locations: AZ-Phoenix, TX-Houston Apply
- Perform telephonic outreach to targeted members to address medication nonadherence, perform medication reconciliation, schedule pharmacist meetings, and address other aspects of medication utilization to improve member outcomes
- Perform telephonic and electronic outreach to prescribers to educate on pharmacy priorities, address member specific concerns, schedule pharmacist visit / outreach, and serve as general liaison between the health plan and providers office
- Provide administrative support to clinical pharmacists related to the administration of pharmacy medication management programs including scheduling meetings with internal and external audiences, pre-populate pharmacist intervention forms with information found in various databases, and collate material to support pharmacist duties
- Collaborate with internal partners such as pharmacy directors, pharmacy operations, care management, and others to drive participation in clinical pharmacy initiatives
- Track and record interventions and outcomes in appropriate database with accuracy and timeliness
- Perform basic data analytic techniques including excel manipulation and interpretation
- 2 years PBM / Managed Care experience or 4 years in retail, hospital, or facility pharmacy required
- Proficiency in computerized pharmacy systems and software applications required.
- Experience with Windows-based software application including MS Access, Word, and Excel
- Strong organizational and multi-project management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to collaborate with internal and external partners.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.