Check Run AnalystPrimary Location: Phoenix, AZ
Additional Locations: AZ-Phoenix Apply
- This position will be part of the Check Run team. This will include but not limited to processing weekly fee for service and monthly capitation check runs timely to ensure prompt provider payments for several health plans. This position will also consist of completing positive pay for all check runs and verifying transmission to banks.
- Uses system produced data to prepare management level reports.
- Uses system output to monitor and/or reconcile specific line of business accounts and customer bank accounts.
- Monitors, reviews, researches, reconciles and balances designated Aetna system activity.
- Reviews and analyzes system reports and other information to develop financial information for use in reporting.
- Analyzes and recommends solutions to non-standard requests and requirements from plan sponsors and areas within and outside the area.
- Analyzes and verifies system results to ensure accuracy, accountability and financial data integrity.
- Possesses working knowledge of functions of other units in department.
- Responds to and resolves customer inquiries and complaints (internal as well as external) both verbal and written correspondence within established unit objectives.
- 1-3 years accounts payable/accounts receivable/payment processing experience preferred.
- Knowledge of medical claim payment processing or account reconciliation is helpful.
- Experience working as part of a team to meet established deadlines and resolve issues is required.
- Attention to details and accuracy are essential skills.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, a CVS Health Company, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna, a CVS Health Company.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna, a CVS Health Company.