Change Management CoordinatorPrimary Location: Phoenix, AZ
Additional Locations: AZ-Phoenix Apply
- Manage the change control process by reviewing change requests for accuracy and completeness; following up with the requestor for clarification as needed; and presenting to governance.
- Lead UM Governance team and review all incoming requests with teams for disposition.
- Coordinate and oversee User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and production checkout activities for UM applications.
- Participate in the Agile process and domain meetings and provide guidance to IT as necessary.
- Assist with prioritization, planning, requirements gathering and testing to align project work based on compliance and operational needs.
- Process UM user requests and password resets for various applications.
- Participate or lead cross-functional projects from requirements gathering to implementation, including testing changes as needed.
- 3-5 years of project management experience.
- Experience with QuickBase application is desired
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively within work teams.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively coordinate multiple projects simultaneously.
Required Skills: General Business - Communicating for Impact, General Business - Ensuring Project Discipline, Leadership - Collaborating for Results Desired Skills: General Business - Applying Reasoned Judgment, General Business - Consulting for Solutions, General Business - Turning Data into Information Functional Skills: Information Technology - Project management, Project Management - Cross-functional project management Technology Experience: Database - Intuit QuickBase, Desktop Tool - Microsoft Word, Desktop Tool - TE Microsoft Excel Potential Telework Position: Yes Percent of Travel Required: 0 - 10% EEO Statement: Aetna is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer Benefit Eligibility: Benefit eligibility may vary by position. Click here to review the benefits associated with this position. Candidate Privacy Information: Aetna takes our candidate's data privacy seriously. At no time will any Aetna recruiter or employee request any financial or personal information (Social Security Number, Credit card information for direct deposit, etc.) from you via e-mail. Any requests for information will be discussed prior and will be conducted through a secure website provided by the recruiter. Should you be asked for such information, please notify us immediately.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.