Business Project Program Sr. Mgr. (Non-IT)Primary Location: Hartford, CT
Additional Locations: AZ-Phoenix, CO-Denver, CT-Hartford, FL-Jacksonville, FL-Tampa, IL-Chicago, MA-Boston, MN-Minneapolis, NY-New York, PA-Blue Bell, TX-Dallas, VA-Chantilly Apply
- 5-10 years health insurance industry experience
- Multiple years proven leadership experience setting strategic direction and influencing change that resulted in quantifiable positive outcomes
- Proven track record managing complex projects and or programs that resulted in cost savings / revenue
- Project management experience 5 – 10 years of strong analytical experience working in Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (advanced skills in MS PowerPoint)
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to communicate effectively with management.
- Group facilitation/presentation influencing various stakeholders
- Acts as an advocate for change
- Impacts segment or function results, anticipating business issues and influences internal practices
Required Skills: General Business - Communicating for Impact, General Business - Ensuring Project Discipline, General Business - Turning Data into Information Desired Skills: General Business - Ensuring Project Discipline, Leadership - Anticipating and Innovating, Leadership - Collaborating for Results Functional Skills: Communication - Communication Development - Executive level presentations, General Management - Data analysis & interpretation, General Management - Project management (non-IT), Project Management - Cross-functional project management Technology Experience: Desktop Tool - Microsoft PowerPoint, Desktop Tool - TE Microsoft Excel Potential Telework Position: Yes Percent of Travel Required: 10 - 25% EEO Statement: Aetna is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer Benefit Eligibility: Benefit eligibility may vary by position. Click here to review the benefits associated with this position. Candidate Privacy Information: Aetna takes our candidate's data privacy seriously. At no time will any Aetna recruiter or employee request any financial or personal information (Social Security Number, Credit card information for direct deposit, etc.) from you via e-mail. Any requests for information will be discussed prior and will be conducted through a secure website provided by the recruiter. Should you be asked for such information, please notify us immediately.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.