Associate Health Concierge (Customer Service Experience Preferred)Primary Location: Phoenix, AZ
Additional Locations: AZ-Phoenix Apply
- Provides professional customer service to Aetna Medicaid members.
- Provides accurate information and instructions on action to take.
- Timely and accurately processes information into the data systems.
- Proficient in listening and speaking.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Pays close attention to details and meets deadlines.
- Meets call center standards and performance metrics.
- Achieves or exceeds the quality assurance monitoring standards.
- Has an excellent attendance record at all times, including being punctual each work day.
- Demonstrates appropriate behaviors with members and with colleagues.
- At least two years in a customer service call center environment.
- Steady employment and minimal job changes during the past five years.
- Possesses good attendance record.
- Demonstrates ability to achieve performance standards.
- Preference for bilingual (Spanish).
- Ability to multi-task to accomplish workload efficiencies.
- Understanding of medical terminology helpful.
- Knowledge of Medicare, Medicaid, and health insurance helpful.
- Proficiency in problem solving on behalf of members/customers.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, a CVS Health Company, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna, a CVS Health Company.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna, a CVS Health Company.