Assoc Health ConciergePrimary Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Additional Locations: AZ-Phoenix Apply
The Associate Health Concierge (AHC) places calls to Aetna Medicaid members regarding Medicaid enrollment status. The AHC provides excellent customer service and works cooperatively with the call services team. Preference for bilingual proficiency in English and Spanish; additional compensation may be awarded.
- Experienced in a customer service call center environment. Places calls to Aetna Medicaid members regarding their enrollment status and adheres to confidentiality requirements.
- Demonstrates the ability to be empathetic and compassionate during a call.
- Achieves call center performance standards and complies with Aetna requirements.
- Speaks and writes well.
- Must be courteous and respectful at all times.
- Maintains an excellent attendance record.
- Bilingual proficiency in English and Spanish a plus
- Outbound customer service call experience a plus.
- Work hours typically 9:00 am until 5:30 pm Monday-Friday.
- Experience in a customer call center required.
- Experience in an outbound call center a plus.
- Bilingual proficiency a plus.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment and adapt to changing priorities.
- Effective organizational skills and ability to manage multiple tasks.
The highest level of education desired for candidates in this position is a High School diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent experience.
Functional - Customer Service/Customer Service - Member Services - Traditional products/1-3 Years
Functional - Sales & Service/Sales administration, support, reporting/1-3 Years
ADDITIONAL JOB INFORMATION
Excellent compensation and employee benefits.
Quarterly incentive/bonus program.
Excellent learning center and other educational resources.
Facility has a cafeteria and a fitness center.
Free covered parking.
Many employee engagement activities and great coworkers.
Aetna is about more than just doing a job. This is our opportunity to re-shape healthcare for America and across the globe. We are developing solutions to improve the quality and affordability of healthcare. What we do will benefit generations to come.
We care about each other, our customers and our communities. We are inspired to make a difference, and we are committed to integrity and excellence.
Together we will empower people to live healthier lives.
Aetna is an equal opportunity & affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of personal characteristics or status. We take affirmative action to recruit, select and develop women, people of color, veterans and individuals with disabilities.
We are a company built on excellence. We have a culture that values growth, achievement and diversity and a workplace where your voice can be heard.
Benefit eligibility may vary by position. Click here to review the benefits associated with this position.
Aetna takes our candidates's data privacy seriously. At no time will any Aetna recruiter or employee request any financial or personal information (Social Security Number, Credit card information for direct deposit, etc.) from you via e-mail. Any requests for information will be discussed prior and will be conducted through a secure website provided by the recruiter. Should you be asked for such information, please notify us immediately.
59296Potential Telework Position: No Percent of Travel Required: 0 - 10% EEO Statement: Aetna is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.