Aetna IT is committed to keeping our members at the heart of everything we do. Our top-talent workforce delivers leading-edge technology, drives innovation, turns vision into action and challenges the art of the possible. We provide best-in-class services to our members by delivering groundbreaking healthcare tools, enabling consumer-friendly interactions and protecting data security. Your mission will be to deliver innovating technology solutions including: Hybrid cloud infrastructure, artificial intelligence/machine learning capabilities and infrastructure as code.
Aetna, a CVS Health Company, is a company with a world-class IT team and we will be counting on you to carry on our success as the preferred provider of infrastructure services for our business partners.
What makes a successful Information Technologist?
Here are the traits we are looking for:
- Digitally Savvy
- Good Listener
- Results Driven
- Team Player
- Technologically savvy
- Relationship expertise
- Business Savvy
Application Support AnalystPrimary Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Additional Locations: AZ-Phoenix Apply
- Triage, troubleshoot and resolve IT Production incidents/tickets related to Medicaid Management systems.
- Develops and communicates effective short term workaround procedures to address system issues.
- Perform root cause analysis of incidents, identify and address problem to prevent incident tickets.
- Determines root cause analysis of system issues.
- Coordination with other IT departments, Infrastructure and Business partners for resolving incident tickets.
- Communication to Business Partners and IT Senior Management during Critical issues/IRTs.
- Ensure incident tickets are addressed within SLA and with proper resolution.
- Participate in Provider calls as necessary
- 2-4 years work experience that reflects a proven track record or proficiency in the competencies noted.
- Knowledge & Experience on SQL is Mandatory.
- Functional Knowledge of QNXT & Authorizations transactions is added advantage.
- System Development experience is an added advantage.
Health Insurers, IBM Partner on Blockchain Project
A group of health insurers is partnering with IBM Corp. to use blockchain technology to improve how industry stakeholders exchange health information and ultimately create a better patient experience.
Click for more
Fortune Names CVS Health the No. 35 Most Admired Company
WOONSOCKET, R.I., Jan. 19, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- CVS Health (NYSE: CVS), the nation's largest pharmacy innovation company, today was recognized by FORTUNE magazine as one of the World's Most Admired Companies. CVS Health was honored as No. 39 on the corporate rankings, up six spots from the previous year and marking the fourth consecutive year on the Global Top 50 list.
Click for more
Modern Healthcare names Karen Lynch Top 25 Women Leaders
Aetna’s Workplace Diversity
Aetna, a CVS Health Company
Larry Merlo at Forbes Health Care Summit Discusses combination of CVS and Aetna and Placing Consumers at the Center of Their Care.
Larry Merlo – A New Day in Health Care press release
Sign up for Job Alerts
Explore This Area
Check out where you could be working if you apply.View Map
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.