Administrative AssistantPrimary Location: Phoenix, AZ
Additional Locations: AZ-Phoenix Apply
- Screens telephone calls, answers routine questions and furnishes information
- Opens, sorts, distributes, scans, organizes, prioritizes and responds to mail Coordinates calendars; scheduling meetings, room reservations, hospitality arrangements
- Operates and maintains various office equipment
- Orders and maintains office supplies Significant portion of duties may be in support of basic technical discipline (e.g., sales, underwriting, network, etc.)
- Organizes and maintains files of supervisor's correspondence, records etc. following up on pending matters
- Coordinates land and air travel arrangements Produces a variety of correspondence, reports, and presentations using the appropriate software
- May be a SARS Coordinator
- Up to a year of administrative or technical support experience.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, a CVS Health Company, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna, a CVS Health Company.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna, a CVS Health Company.