Administrative AssistantPrimary Location: Phoenix, AZ
Additional Locations: AZ-Phoenix Apply
- Data collection and entry through use of spreadsheets and internal/external portals.
- Facilitates chart closure process and PHI related materials storage.
- Screens telephone calls, answers routine questions and furnishes information
- Scheduling meetings, room reservations.
- Operates and maintains various office equipment
- Two years administrative or technical support experience.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Data collection, entry and tracking experience.
- Experience tracking data and using spreadsheets.
- Report development.
- Business communication - written and verbal.
- Ability to lift 25 lbs. safely.
Required Skills: General Business - Communicating for Impact, General Business - Maximizing Work Practices, Service - Managing Organizational Dynamics Desired Skills: General Business - Demonstrating Business and Industry Acumen, General Business - Turning Data into Information Functional Skills: Administration / Operation - Data Entry, Information Management - Data Warehousing, Learning - Administration, support & reporting Technology Experience: Aetna Application - EZlink Dynamo, Aetna Application - QNXT, Desktop Tool - Microsoft Outlook, Desktop Tool - Microsoft Word Potential Telework Position: No Percent of Travel Required: 0 - 10% EEO Statement: Aetna is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer Benefit Eligibility: Benefit eligibility may vary by position. Click here to review the benefits associated with this position. Candidate Privacy Information: Aetna takes our candidate's data privacy seriously. At no time will any Aetna recruiter or employee request any financial or personal information (Social Security Number, Credit card information for direct deposit, etc.) from you via e-mail. Any requests for information will be discussed prior and will be conducted through a secure website provided by the recruiter. Should you be asked for such information, please notify us immediately.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.