ABX Sr Bus ConsultantPrimary Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Additional Locations: AZ-Phoenix, CT-Hartford, FL-Jacksonville, NJ-Parsippany, PA-Blue Bell Apply
ABX Sr. Business Consultant is responsible for driving the development and maintenance of lean, continuous improvement frameworks, methodologies, standards and tools for the deployment and implementation across the organization. The role enables the organization to achieve on its two-fold goals to: enhance growth through: community influence and alleviate customer pain points and fulfill our vision through: transforming the consumer experience, initiate culture shift; align business priorities to meet consumer needs; and create a vibrant employee-fueled culture.
1. Develops, documents, communicates and implements structured delivered-driven fact based, continuous improvement approaches including methods, processes standards, tools, playbooks and artifacts that are efficient, effective and scalable across all levels of the organization
2. Facilitates and influences discussions with leaders to assess current state practices, tools and artifacts, gather and analyze requirements, and drive consensus for improvements.
3. Leads governing mechanisms of continuous improvement standards to ensure consistency across the organization of minimum standards
4. Strategizes, develops, manages and maintains digital platforms, tools and artifacts for Continuous Improvement i.e SharePoint site, Unily site including setting standards for version control and release management best practices for updates
5. Researches and analyzes industry best practices and identifies best in class" practices
6. Participate in work on internal projects to drive an enterprise CI strategy, i.e. digital project, value capture
7. Create approaches to obtain feedback on the methods, standards and tools to develop best in class CI enterprise competency
8. Develop and maintains tracking mechanisms designed to update management on the improvements made to methods, standards and tools
9. Interfaces with leaders and coaches on applying Aetna CI best practices by providing subject matter expertise on methods, processes, standards, tools, playbooks and artifacts to drive a lean continuous improvement with a focus on everyday problem solving
10. Partners with leaders across the organization and the continuous improvement community to promote adoption for CI methods, processes standards, tools, playbooks and artifacts
1) 5-7+ years developing methods, methods, processes standards, tools, playbooks and artifacts that are efficient, effective and scalable across all levels of the organization
2) Demonstrated relation management skills; capacity to quickly build and maintain credible relationships at varying levels of the organization
3) Demonstrates effective communication skills; tailors communication to audience and situation
4) Very strong written and verbal communication skills
5) Highly proficient in all applications of Microsoft Office, with an emphasis on Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook
6) Solid business acumen accompanied by interpersonal savvy and team oriented leadership skills
Functional - Quality/5-7+ Years
Strong Continuous Improvement background
Strong technical writing kills
Project Management skills
Change Management skills
Digital platforms, i.e. SharePoint Site, Unily
Change Management Certification
Lean Business System
Option for telework
ADDITIONAL JOB INFORMATION
1) Ability to think and work at the strategic and tactical levels
2) Work independently, manage multiple priorities under tight deadlines with interdependencies
3) Customer-focused consulting skills; and the ability to leaders
4) Ability to work with a wide range of professionals, lead distributed virtual teams, and coach individuals and teams as needed
The highest level of education desired for candidates in this position is a Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
Flexible telework / office-based schedule (can live near any office location)
ADDITIONAL JOB INFORMATION
Aetna is about more than just doing a job. This is our opportunity to re-shape healthcare for America and across the globe. We are developing solutions to improve the quality and affordability of healthcare. What we do will benefit generations to come.
We care about each other, our customers and our communities. We are inspired to make a difference, and we are committed to integrity and excellence.
Together we will empower people to live healthier lives.
Aetna is an equal opportunity & affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of personal characteristics or status. We take affirmative action to recruit, select and develop women, people of color, veterans and individuals with disabilities.
We are a company built on excellence. We have a culture that values growth, achievement and diversity and a workplace where your voice can be heard.
Benefit eligibility may vary by position. Click here to review the benefits associated with this position.
Aetna takes our candidates's data privacy seriously. At no time will any Aetna recruiter or employee request any financial or personal information (Social Security Number, Credit card information for direct deposit, etc.) from you via e-mail. Any requests for information will be discussed prior and will be conducted through a secure website provided by the recruiter. Should you be asked for such information, please notify us immediately.
58807Potential Telework Position: Yes Percent of Travel Required: 10 - 25%
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.