A1A Sr Population Health Program Manager - 64055BRPrimary Location: New Albany, OH
Additional Locations: AZ-Phoenix, NC-High Point, OH-New Albany Apply
A1A is a fully integrated population health and customer service solution for large plan sponsors. Our embedded and customer-dedicated service, clinical, and rising risk pods allow maximization of inbound and outbound touchpoints to solve members’ needs and create behavior change. Our white-glove service and end-to-end ownership of member support creates a trusted partner in health. We are the premiere service and clinical offering for Aetna nation-wide and create industry-leading solutions for our customers and members.
The Sr Population Health Program Manager will work with informatics and A1A leadership to identify, develop, and operationalize all population health initiatives. This could include, but not exclusively, our rising risk interventions, proactive service engagements, clinical or medical management pilots, or other member experience pilots across all available communication channels. The portfolio will be aligned to plan sponsor and program population needs, financial goals, and NPS goals. The incumbent will also work with A1A leadership to create a population health initiatives and member communications hierarchy across the A1A model, including CM, UM, service, PSEs, and other initiatives. In coordination with PSE, Service, and Clinical operations leaders, they will develop and manage performance for population health initiatives, including results, operational metrics, channel effectiveness, and more. The incumbent will train and coach advocates or Team Leaders on new initiative launches, operational results, and population health opportunities. They will work with the consumer insights teams to modify engagement modalities, scripts, and techniques. They will also work with the Executive Director of Strategy on other A1A process improvements and pilots.
The Sr Population Health Program Manager will lead the work and deliverables of multiple, complex projects or programs, through to implementation, that impact multiple processes, systems, functions and products.Supports the business by recommending appropriate actions, strategies and/or alternatives to meet business needs. Has responsibility for leading/managing all aspects of a project and or program such as planning, coordination, development, implementation including the financial implications while prioritizing work, resources and time. Ensures the end state of the project and/or business operations meets business objectives and that all deliverables and due dates are met. Highly collaborative process often requires managing relationships across the segments or multiple functional areas.
- Develops and implements strategic business plan to achieve business goals.
- Proactively leads a program and/or most complex projects by setting strategic direction.
- Identifies gaps and recommends enhancements related to new and/or existing products, services and workflows based on broad view of the organization.
- Utilizes financial, medical trend, quality, consumer insights, member experience, and other data to prioritize, design, and measure impact.
- Collaborates and partners with other functional managers, other business areas across/within segments or other business areas to ensure all workflow processes and interdependencies are identified and addressed.
- Consults with constituents (these may be internal and/or external) to scope/define project.
- Influences change in order to improve performance results, organization effectiveness and/or systems/quality/services.
- Obtains financial support for most complex projects or supports this work as it relates to program management.
- Collaboratively works across multiple functions and /or segments to obtain agreement from all impacted parties (e.g., up and downstream effects often impact multiple functions and/or segments.)
- Responsible for development and implementation of new ideas that supports work/team.
- Cross function/segment group facilitation/presentation.
- Leads all project and/or program management work including monitoring and tracking of progress and status update communications.
- Responsible for resource utilization within and across work teams.
- Responsible for the financial implications of projects and/or program budgets. Assists others to identify solutions to issues that negatively impact program and/or project plan.
- Proven program design and management skills
- Clinical, hospital administration, ACO, public health, or other population health design experience preferred
- Experience includes development and management of multiple budgets related to various projects and or programs
- Proven track record in meeting project milestones and negotiating for resources
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.