A1A Plan Sponsor LiaisonPrimary Location: Phoenix, AZ
Additional Locations: AZ-Phoenix Apply
This role will be the single point of contact for our Aetna One Advocate new customers. They will hold true to our Aetna values as they represent Aetna and our Aetna One book of business. This is an opportunity to be the first voice our customers will see and hear as we begin our partnership with them at Aetna.
- As the single point of contact, this role will work full time onsite with our customer, closely with our account management team and our Aetna One Advocate team.
- Being onsite with the customer will require building strong relationships with all levels of their team.
- The Plan Sponsor Liaison will communicate with any additional vendors the plan sponsor may use (internal or external) to ensure the customer and member needs are addressed and met.
- You will handle escalations from the client or customer and collaborate with dedicated Team Coaches and Clinical Staff on urgent/escalated member issues; you will track and trend client or customer specific issues and provide timely notification to the various stakeholders when necessary.
- The Plan Sponsor Liaison will complete plan sponsor specific training and refresher training as needed with the team; you will update any plan sponsor specific tools.
- You must be familiar with Aetna Standard Policy and how to utilize ePolicies to locate required policy information. This role will create and communicate plan sponsor specific reporting that is needed and requested from the client or customer.
- This position must be able to reprocess non-complex claims and resolve escalated member inquiries.
- Experience with claim/call center environment.
- Account Management experience and/or Plan Sponsor Service experience.
- Demonstrates strong consultative skills and the ability to influence constituents
- Strong leadership skills Strong communication skills (verbal, written, presentation)
- Strong understanding of multiple aspects of the plans and products (e.g., CCI coding)
- Ability to work with cross-functional business units and vendors to support the customer’s needs; promotes collaboration among constituents and represents a professional image of the company
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to support multiple plan sponsors and multiple products
- Critical thinking and decision making skills
- Automatic adjudication knowledge (e.g., number of claims affected on on-standard plans, knowing when a benefit auto adjudicates)
- Strong knowledge of Aetna Standards
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.