Executive AssistantPrimary Location: Philadelphia, PA
Additional Locations: PA-Philadelphia Apply
- Responsible for coordination of meeting agendas and minutes
- Accountable for follow-up on issues identified in meetings (e.g., staff assignments, etc.)
- Communicates and/or coordinates manager's instructions and requests with various individuals and/or departments.
- Responsible for daily follow-up
- Coordinates Mangers' outside professional and civic obligations
- Prepares specialized reports, gathering, summarizing and analyzing data and developing recommendations for manager
- Participates and/or leads special projects
- May be authorized to approve expenditures up to assigned dollar amount
- Previous Executive Assistant experience preferred
- 3+ years administrative and/or technical support experience.
- High school diploma or equivalent.Associate's College degree (desired).
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.