Testing AnalystPrimary Location: Moon township, PA
Additional Locations: PA-Moon township Apply
- Responsible for developing and executing comprehensive testing processes for system enhancements, new business products, and processes encompassing all aspects of the customer service function including but not limited to claims, enrollment, provider contracts, and benefits administration.
- Prepares and executes a comprehensive test plan and test scripts to provide quality audits for vendor contracts to ensure quality and accuracy is maintained.
- Verifies that system functions according to user requirements and conforms to established guidelines.
- Completes comprehensive test conditions and test cases for system enhancements and new business products and processes.
- Follows standardized best practices for documenting and executing moderately complex to complex test plans.
- Validates test results, documents discrepancies, and follows through with resolutions to ensure all issues are resolved.
- Reports progress of problem resolution to management.
- Serves as liaison between the system end users and the IT team.
- Serves as technical resource for assigned area.
- Identifies differences between organization standards and user applications.
- Suggests modifications to conform to standards.
- Provides training and guidance to lower level staff.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Strong skills in critical thinking, analysis, and documentation.
- Previous (5+ years) related experience in a service center claims processing or managed care operational role.
- Previous (3-5 years) experience in a quality assurance and/or testing environment.
- Minimum of one year recent and related system processing, payment, and benefits experience, preferably IDX managed care.
- Advanced knowledge of medical terminology, claims, customer service and reasonable cost containment, coordination of benefits, diagnosis coding and general customer service sources.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.