At Aetna, a CVS Health Company, we’re pioneering a total approach to health and wellness, focusing on the whole person - body, mind, and spirit. Our more than 4,000 nurses are central to turning our member’s health ambitions, big and small, into achievements. Your role will include helping members stay well, manage health conditions, and access the right care at the right time. As you do this, we’ll support you in achieving more in your life and your work.
What makes a successful nurse? Here are the traits we are looking for:
- Problem Solver
- Results Driven
- Technology Savvy
- Detail Oriented
- Good Listener
- Open Minded
- Team Player
Paid Time Off & Disability
Worker's Compensation Occupational Health Case Manager Registered Nurse (RN)Primary Location: Parsippany, New Jersey
Additional Locations: NJ-Parsippany Apply
|Candidate will work onsite at customer location in Wharton, NJ, providing triage to injured workers.|
Standard business hours Monday-Friday are required.
Candidate will also provide telephonic case management for workers' compensation claims. Occupational Health triage: 60% of time estimated; working with injured workers to assess, triage, provide care/treatment as appropriate, and/or refer out for medical treatment. Telephonic case management : approximately 40% of time estimated; work with injured worker, claims/risk management team, providers, vendors, employer to assist injured worker in achieving medical stability and facilitates RTW.
68794Fundamental Components: - Occupational Health triage: approximately 60% of time estimated; working with injured workers to assess, triage, provide care/treatment as appropriate, and/or refer out for medical treatment.
- Telephonic case management : approximately 40% of time estimated; work with injured worker, claims/risk management team, providers, vendors, employer to assist injured worker in achieving medical stability and facilitates RTW.
- Adheres to all appropriate privacy, security and confidentiality policies and procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned. Background Experience: - Registered Nurse (RN) with active state license in good standing in the state where job duties are performed required
- Minimum of 3 years clinical practice experience required
- Additional national professional certification (CRC, CDMS, CRRN, COHN, or CCM) preferred
- Previous Occupational Health, workers compensation, or case management experience required
- Bilingual- Spanish Speaking preferred
-Preferred that candidates are versed in CA, Florida, PA and NJ jurisdiction to support Claims in Plants In Wharton, NJ. Additional Job Information:
|Autonomy in position, working with many different members of the team (injured worker, provider, employer, claims, risk management)|
Aetna, a CVS Health Company Leadership
Meet the Aetna, a CVS Health Company executives who are helping to transform health care locally, nationally, and around the globe
Take a Look
Aetna, a CVS Health Company
Larry Merlo at Forbes Health Care Summit Discusses combination of CVS and Aetna and Placing Consumers at the Center of Their Care
Sign up for Job Alerts
Explore This Area
Check out where you could be working if you apply.View Map
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna, a CVS Health Company.