Account AssociatePrimary Location: Parsippany, New Jersey
Additional Locations: NJ-Parsippany, NY-Woodbury Apply
59678Fundamental Components: - Identifies constituent-specific service issues, identifies solutions and may lead resolution of issues working with other areas.
- Provides constituents with Aetna policy, plan design and benefit changes and network updates including analysis of impact.
- Collaborates with account management team to achieve growth/renewal objectives; may assist in preparation and delivery of renewal packages.
- May support plan administration activities, including installation, open-enrollment, plan set-up, eligibility, billing and drafting by working proactively with support areas; signs-off on ID cards.
- May assist in constituent training on product and policy questions.
- May take initial calls for direct sales requests and forward requests to appropriate sales staff. Background Experience: - Depending on role, knowledge of sales support and underwriting functions is preferred.
- 2-5 years of health insurance industry experience preferred.
- Must be willing to obtain Life, Health, and Accident Insurance license, as required by state law.
- Bachelor's degree desired or equivalent work experience. Additional Job Information:
Aetna is about more than just doing a job. This is our
opportunity to re-shape healthcare for America and across the globe. We are
developing solutions to improve the quality and affordability of healthcare.
What we do will benefit generations to come.
We care about each other, our customers and our communities. We are inspired to
make a difference, and we are committed to integrity and excellence.
Together we will empower people to live healthier lives.
Aetna is an equal opportunity & affirmative action employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of personal
characteristics or status. We take affirmative action to recruit, select and
develop women, people of color, veterans and individuals with disabilities.
We are a company built on excellence. We have a culture that values growth,
achievement and diversity and a workplace where your voice can be heard.
Required Skills: Service - Demonstrating Service Discipline, Service - Providing Solutions to Constituent Needs, Service - Working Across Boundaries Desired Skills: Service - Creating a Differentiated Service Experience, Service - Improving Constituent-Focused Processes, Service - Managing Organizational Dynamics Potential Telework Position: No Percent of Travel Required: 10 - 25% EEO Statement: Aetna is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer Benefit Eligibility: Benefit eligibility may vary by position. Click here to review the benefits associated with this position. Candidate Privacy Information: Aetna takes our candidate's data privacy seriously. At no time will any Aetna recruiter or employee request any financial or personal information (Social Security Number, Credit card information for direct deposit, etc.) from you via e-mail. Any requests
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.