Sales Executive - International Business - 55708BRPrimary Location: Overland Park, Kansas
Additional Locations: IN-Indianapolis, KS-Overland Park, KS-Topeka, KS-Wichita, MN-Minneapolis, MN-St Paul, MO-St Louis, NE-Omaha, OH-Cincinnati, OH-Columbus, OH-New Albany, OK-Oklahoma City, OK-Tulsa, WI-Waukesha Apply
This candidate must drive sales and exceed sales targets sold through broker channels and direct. The prospects are new international benefits for both small businesses and large national account customers. An experienced sales role for a professional who is eager to join a Fortune 50 healthcare company and exceed goals by finding and developing new business opportunities, cultivating winning relationships, and driving strong results in a very dynamic global expatriate market.
New Business Sales for Aetna International products and services in support of profitable growth and other business objectives. Develops and cultivates strong relationships with key constituents (producers, plan sponsors and/or consumers depending on business) to maximize sales opportunities and achieve profitable growth.
Fundamental Components & Physical Requirements include, but are not limited to:
- Develop new business opportunities to ensure profitable customers and help grow the business through consultative selling and market research Ensures product, pricing and services meet client's needs while meeting Aetna revenue growth and profit objectives. Manages and builds producer relations as needed depending on book of business or market segment(s) being supported.
- Identifies various ways to partner with the client by drawing from entire spectrum of product line illustrating a keen understanding of client's multifaceted needs and benefits of Aetna International's full product array (e.g., fully vs. self-insured, combination of products and/or covers a range of industries). Collaborates with internal partners and/or external constituents to uncover profitable growth and cross-sell opportunities within new or existing customers and to support post-sale activities.
- Coordinates sales materials, testimonials and subject matter expert involvement in support of the successful delivery of constituent presentations. May participate in constituent meetings including finals presentations.
- Develops/maintains and communicates expertise on products, industry and emerging marketplace trends.
- Exhibits the following Sales Executive behaviors - drive, results-focused, competitive, detailed, knowledgeable, curious, committed
- Performance measures percentage of sales quota attained, close ratios, lost business analysis, analytics and market plans, #broker visits, and # of finalist meetings.
5+ years of industry and sales experience preferably international benefits. Presentation skills to Fortune 500 companies - thought leadership. Organizational skills managing large volumes of prospecting activity and quoting. Effectively closing sales. Market sales development.
The highest level of education desired for candidates in this position is a Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
Insurance/Insurance License as required by state
Functional - Sales & Service/Strategy development/1-3 Years
Functional - Sales & Service/Fully insured products/1-3 Years
Functional - Underwriting/New business - group medical/1-3 Years
Technical - Aetna Applications/AGB Sales Online/1-3 Years/End User
Sales/Cultivating Distribution Channels/FOUNDATION
Sales/Delivering on the Promise/FOUNDATION
Leadership/Developing and Executing Strategy/FOUNDATION
Sales/Selling Products and Services/ADVANCED
Service/Demonstrating Service Discipline/FOUNDATION
Additional Job Information:
Expand your career at one of the leading expatriate benefits providers and a Fortune 50 company. We are looking for the right person to drive results in a self-paced environment that is exciting, changing, and international focused.
Aetna is about more than just doing a job. This is our opportunity to re-shape healthcare for America and across the globe. We are developing solutions to improve the quality and affordability of healthcare. What we do will benefit generations to come.
We care about each other, our customers and our communities. We are inspired to make a difference, and we are committed to integrity and excellence.
Together we will empower people to live healthier lives.
Aetna is an equal opportunity & affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of personal characteristics or status. We take affirmative action to recruit, select and develop women, people of color, veterans and individuals with disabilities.
We are a company built on excellence. We have a culture that values growth, achievement and diversity and a workplace where your voice can be heard.
Benefit eligibility may vary by position. Click here to review the benefits associated with this position.
Aetna takes our candidates's data privacy seriously. At no time will any Aetna recruiter or employee request any financial or personal information (Social Security Number, Credit card information for direct deposit, etc.) from you via e-mail. Any requests for information will be discussed prior and will be conducted through a secure website provided by the recruiter. Should you be asked for such information, please notify us immediately.
55708Potential Telework Position: No Percent of Travel Required: 25 - 50%
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.