Financial Planning & Analysis Sr. ConsultantPrimary Location: Overland Park, KS
Additional Locations: KS-Overland Park Apply
Compile and analyze financial information for Aetna Better Health of Kansas. Lead various financial projects.
64428Fundamental Components: Successful candidate will perform complex financial reporting requiring advanced analytical and technical skills. May serve as Subject Matter Expert for the Health Plan participating in and sometimes leading special projects and ad hoc reporting requests as needed. Provides data and analysis to support the unit's mission. Assists with analysis of key components of financial results and address questions as needed. Supports financial information requests from Health Plan leadership. Background Experience: Bachelor’s Degree; Finance or Accounting degree required
3-5 years of financial or data analysis experience required, healthcare finance preferred.
Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel
Experience with Powerpoint and Hyperion / Essbase systems a plus
Additional Job Information:
- Develop revenue/expense analysis and reports.
- Prepare complex and high-level financial analysis for medical costs and key performance metrics.
- Provide accurate and timely financial reporting and analysis.
- Provide data and analysis to support Health Plan leadership.
- Create Finance processes to provide more meaningful and timely analysis/reporting for senior management.
- Streamline processes for efficiency and identify cost savings opportunities within defined scope.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.