Director of Integrated Care ManagementPrimary Location: Overland Park, Kansas
Additional Locations: KS-Overland Park Apply
The Director of Care Management - Service Coordination is responsible for all Service Coordination activities within the Service Coordination Program for KanCare members. This position works closely with the Behavioral Health Supports Director and the Health Services Director to provide integrated, holistic care for all KanCare populations covered under the KanCare contract. The position develops, implements, supports, and promotes Health Services strategies, tactics, policies, and programs that drive the delivery of quality healthcare to establish competitive business advantage for Aetna. Health Services strategies, policies, and programs are comprised of care management and clinical coverage and policies; oversight and management of care management clinical team processes including the organization and development of high performing teams.
61340Fundamental Components: Fundamental Components:
- Reinforces clinical philosophy, programs, policies, and procedures.
- Communicates strategic plan and specific tactics to meet plan.
- Ensures implementation of tactics to meet strategic direction for cost and quality outcomes.
- Creates direction and communicates a business case for change by focusing on and addressing key priorities to achieve business results.
- Assesses developmental needs and collaborates with others to identify and implement action plans that support the development of high performing teams. Background Experience: Qualification Requirements:
- RN with active and unencumbered KS license (BSN preferred) OR a master’s level Behavioral Health professional independently licensed in KS (e.g., LSCSW, LCPC, LCP, LCMFT, LCAC) is Required.
- Licensed clinician with at least five (5) years Case/Care Management experience; Required
- 1+ years' experience managing chronic conditions; Required
- Experience in Medicaid and knowledge about all KanCare Waiver programs; Preferred
- 5+ years clinical leadership experience with the ability to synthesize program performance and clinical outcomes; Required
- Managed Care Experience; Required
- Demonstrated management experience selecting, motivating and leading teams; mentoring and coaching staff; Required.
- Exceptional communication skills (verbal, written and presentation); Required.
- Reporting: ability to understand and create reports with productivity and service metrics and identify gaps; Required.
- Computer skills: advanced in Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel) and proficient in web and Access databases; Required.
- Behavioral health experience strongly preferred
- I/DD experience is Preferred
- Experience in self-directed care is Preferred
At least ONE of the following is required (active and unrestricted for the State of KS):
- Registered Nurse (RN) License
- Licensed Specialist Clinical Social Worker (LSCSW)
- Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor (LCPC) -
- Licensed Clinical Psychologist (LCP)
- Licensed Clinical Marriage and Family Therapist (LCMFT)
- Licensed Clinical Addiction Counselor (LCAC)
Additional Job Information: Offices in Overland Park, Wichita, and Topeka; position could require in-state travel and travel to corporate Medicaid offices in Phoenix, AZ. Approximately 10-25% travel involved; primarily in-state. Required Skills: Leadership - Driving a Culture of Compliance, Leadership - Driving Change Desired Skills: Leadership - Collaborating for Results, Leadership - Developing and Executing Strategy, Leadership - Engaging and Developing People Functional Skills: Clinical / Medical - Disease management, Clinical / Medical - Management: > 25 employees Technology Experience: Desktop Tool - Microsoft Outlook, Desktop Tool - Microsoft Word, Desktop Tool - TE Microsoft Excel Education: Mental Health - Certified-Advanced Social Work Case Manager, Mental Health - Licensed Professional Counselor, Nursing - Registered Nurse Percent of Travel Required: 10 - 25% EEO Statement: Aetna is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer Benefit Eligibility: Benefit eligibility may vary by position. Click here to review the benefits associated with this position. Candidate Privacy Information: Aetna takes our candidate's data privacy seriously. At no time will any Aetna recruiter or employee request any financial or personal information (Social Security Number, Credit card information for direct deposit, etc.) from you via e-mail. Any requests for information will be discussed prior and will be conducted through a secure website provided by the recruiter. Should you be asked for such information, please notify us immediately.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.