Coding Quality AuditorPrimary Location: Cranberry, PA
Additional Locations: FL-Orlando, GA-Atlanta, MO-Kansas City, NC-Charlotte, PA-Blue Bell, PA-Cranberry, PA-Pittsburgh Apply
66217Fundamental Components: Performs audits of medical records to ensure all assigned ICD-10 codes are accurate and supported by written clinical documentation. Provides education to internal staff and external providers based on audit findings; provides general education on ICD-10 codes as appropriate. Effectively communicates the audit process and results to the appropriate departments and management. Assists senior level staff in providing recommendations for process improvement so that productivity and quality goals can be met or exceeded and operational efficiency and financial accuracy can be achieved. Maintains current knowledge of ICD-10 codes, CMS documentation requirements, and state and federal regulations. Performs other related duties as required. Background Experience:
- Experience with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Project, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Experience with ICD-10 codes required.
- Experience with Medicare and/or Medicaid Risk Adjustment process required
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder) or CCS-P (Certified Coding Specialist-Physician) required
- Minimum of 3 years recent and related experience in medical record documentation review, diagnosis coding, and/or auditing.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Effective communications, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.