Case Management Coordinator North Orlando, FLPrimary Location: Orlando, FL
Additional Locations: FL-Orlando Apply
Work From Home Position residing in Orange or Seminole County, North Orlando, FL area.
Schedule Monday-Friday standard business hours. No nights, no weekends and no holidays!
- Conducts comprehensive evaluation of Members using care management tools and information/data review
- Coordinates and implements assigned care plan activities and monitors care plan progress
- Conducts multidisciplinary review in order to achieve optimal outcomes
- Identifies and escalates quality of care issues through established channels
- Utilizes negotiation skills to secure appropriate options and services necessary to meet the member’s benefits and/or healthcare needs
- Utilizes influencing/ motivational interviewing skills to ensure maximum member engagement and promote lifestyle/behavior changes to achieve optimum level of health
- Provides coaching, information and support to empower the member to make ongoing independent medical and/or healthy lifestyle choices
- Helps member actively and knowledgably participate with their provider in healthcare decision-making
- Experienced and certified in DOEA 701B comprehensive assessment
- Experience conducting home visits required
- Long Term Care or home healthcare experience required
- Case management and discharge planning experience preferred
- 2 years experience in behavioral health, social services, social work or appropriate related field equivalent to program focus
- Bi-lingual preferred (Spanish/ English)
- Understanding Medicare/Medicaid benefits preferred
- Managed Care experience preferred
- Candidate must have at least intermediate computer data entry working experience, excel, word
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.