Information ConsultantPrimary Location: Hartford, CT
Additional Locations: CT-Hartford, NE-Omaha Apply
- Coordinates with appropriate areas of the organization to collect responses for and manage completion of moderately complex proposal responses
- Responds to moderately complex questionnaires or ad hoc proposal requests using the proposal database and established workflows/contacts to obtain responses or information not in the database.
- Gathers information from source systems including statistical facts and data, questionnaire responses and sample materials to complete moderately complex proposal responses
- Participates in proposal strategy call discussions, helps complete the proposal and strategy summary and communicates the strategy to business partners
- Maintains standard to moderately complex areas of content in the proposal database according to established processes/guidelines
- 2-3 years proposal, sales support or project management experience
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and Internet Explorer.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.