Financial Planning & Analysis Manager - 66094BRPrimary Location: Hartford, CT
Additional Locations: CT-Hartford, NE-Omaha Apply
Telework option available in certain circumstances for internal employees.
PayFlex, a CVS Health company is looking for a FP&A Manager to help coordinate and supervise financial budgeting, forecasting and planning functions across the enterprise. As, a key member of the finance function will work on diverse range of multi-functional projects.
We are in the business of benefits administration for all industries, large and small, across the country. Our primary business since 1987 has been providing health care financial accounts services to plan sponsors and members. Our vision is to make it simple to plan, pay, and save for personal well-being.
At PayFlex we know that the culture of our organization is the key to our success. Do you love to ask questions? Are you able to think outside of the box? If you align to our purpose, then you may be the right person to join our inspiring, dynamic, and fun team.
We can't wait to meet you!
- Responsible for coordinating and overseeing financial budgeting, forecasting and planning functions.
- Participates in and may lead Finance function and multi-functional projects
- Manages processes that control/monitor key drivers to achieve business goals
- Evaluates, analyzes, and presents financial information relative to plans and goals, benchmarks, and other data to management
- Providse forecasting estimates to assist in future budgeting and resource requirements
- May be responsible for overseeing and developing models for financial forecasting and reporting functions
- 4-8 years related accounting/financial experience, healthcare finance a plus; experience with business planning, accounting and/or financial analysis desired.
- Strong analytical skills, modeling new products and initiatives
- Ability to influence key stakeholders
- Strong collaboration and partnership with
- Finance - Financial & accounting policy
- Finance - Financial analysis - closing, planning, forecasting processes
- Desktop Tool - Microsoft PowerPoint
- Desktop Tool - TE Microsoft Excel
- Database - Microsoft Access
- Bachelor’s Degree; Finance or Accounting degree required.
- Advanced degree in Business and/or FSA/CPA preferred.
- Internal business knowledge (finance and department business).
- Influence areas outside of direct control
- Accounting policy knowledge and ability to apply to business situations.
- Healthcare knowledge.
- Aetna business knowledge (outside department business).
- PC skills in Excel, PowerPoint, Access.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.