Associate Account Manager for the Central RegionPrimary Location: Omaha, NE
Additional Locations: CO-Denver, CT-Hartford, IN-Ft Wayne, MD-Hagerstown, NE-Omaha Apply
At PayFlex we know that the culture of our organization is the key to our success. If you align to our purpose, then you may be the right person to join our inspiring, dynamic, and fun team. We can’t wait to meet you!
The Associate Account Manager position is to support the service and administration of our products to achieve profitable growth. This will be achieved through the development of strong relationships and execution of processes and workflows that effectively meet customer and Plan Sponsor needs.
- Develops relationships with various internal and external contacts to ensure renewal of business and retention of members. Works in close partnership with Senior Account Executives on complex issues. Manages high profile client.
- Develops and executes customer product/plan administration: Meets with customers at least quarterly to discuss service levels and expectations, share process improvements, discuss operation of plans, identify gaps in service levels, determine root causes and develop solutions.
- Identifies customer specific service issues, identifies solutions and leads resolution of issues working with other areas to implement.
- Responds to customers’ requests for claim analysis, plan design changes, and benefit questions and clarifications
- Collaborates with account management team to achieve growth/renewal objectives; assists in preparation and delivery of renewal packages.
- Supports all plan administration activities, including installation, plan set-up, eligibility, billing and drafting by working proactively with support areas.
- Manages open enrollment activities Promotes Navigator usage and implements strategies to increase usage for products Notifies customers of Aetna policy changes, determining impact to customer and providing consultative support Supports scheduling of customer meetings and preparation for these meetings.
- 1-3 years of client service experience related to reimbursement benefit plans such as; HSA's, COBRA and other Employee Plans.
- Account Management experience supporting up to 115 clients
- Professional communication skills both written and verbal.
- Good business acumen skills
- Previous outbound call support experience
- Excellent customer service experience
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.