Sr Recruitment ResearcherPrimary Location: Norwalk, Connecticut
Additional Locations: CT-Hartford, CT-Norwalk, RI-Woonsocket Apply
This position can be located near any Aetna or CVS office with preference for Hartford CT, Woonsocket RI, Norwalk CT.
Exciting opportunity to join a dynamic team of professionals in our HR Talent Acquisition organization. The Sr. Recruitment Researcher will focus on researching and sourcing for highly strategic roles and critical initiatives. They will partner closely with leaders and recruiters to develop and implement strategies to attract top talent. The ideal candidate will be passionate about developing networks, building out strategies, and applying innovation in the talent acquisition space.
This is a high visibility role that spans across multiple business lines. Role responsibilities include (but are not limited to the following):
- Collaborates with recruiters to develop and execute the sourcing strategy
- Conducts lead generation and screening of viable candidates
- Leverages research and analytical skills to prepare market maps, lists of target companies/schools, and supply and demand reports
- Complies with Talent Acquisition policies, best practices, and processes
- Supplies recruiters with vetted candidates for active searches and maintains pipeline of talent for upcoming critical
- Applies innovative research techniques Gathers, prepares, and presents market information and insights to business leaders, HR partners, and recruiters
- Tracks progress for each project and proactively shifts strategies to meet pre-determined metrics
- Manages multiples projects and searches at any given time and prioritizes appropriately Handles additional responsibilities as requested by management
• Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field or equivalent work experience
• 7+ years of experience in recruitment or recruitment research
• 4+ years of experience in sourcing, lead generation, and research
• Demonstrated success in leveraging multiple recruitment tools, diversity strategies, and social media
• Experience with developing material that summarizes research and presenting to senior stakeholders
• Proven success in managing complex roles Potential Telework Position: No Percent of Travel Required: 0 - 10% EEO Statement: Aetna is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer Benefit Eligibility: Benefit eligibility may vary by position. Click here to review the benefits associated with this position. Candidate Privacy Information: Aetna takes our candidate's data privacy seriously. At no time will any Aetna recruiter or employee request any financial or personal information (Social Security Number, Credit card information for direct deposit, etc.) from you via e-mail. Any requests for information will be discussed prior and will be conducted through a secure website provided by the recruiter. Should you be asked for such information, please notify us immediately.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.