Project LeadPrimary Location: Newark, DE
Additional Locations: DE-Newark, PA-Harrisburg Apply
- Oversees and or assists project team with creating complex queries, complex technical programming, and complex applications.
- Works with advisers from key functional areas to understand potential project impact on the organization, align project work, and execute activities accordingly.
- Presents to internal/external customers, constituents and business partners, strong business as well as systems knowledge and can perform reasonability checks.
- Oversees the analysis, planning, design and development being performed by project team to support accurate maintenance of support systems for business areas.
- Influences change or enhancements to business processes, policies and system infrastructure to improve information quality, availability and access.
- Develops and participates in presentation and consultation to existing and prospective customers, business partners and internal business areas on information services, capabilities and performance results.
- Negotiates resources in peer organizations to meet high priority department objectives.
- Proactively evaluates project activities, builds contingency plans, executes corrective action, and monitors issue resolution to mitigate risks such as scope and/or budget variances.
- Manages budget, plans and expenses.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively coordinate multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- 3-5 years of data interpretation and analysis experience.
- 3-5 years of project management experience.
- 3-5 years of Demonstrated leadership Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- Database: SQL Server (SSIS), QuickBase, Microsoft Access
- Data analysis: BI Tools, MSSQL, SSIS.
- Desktop Tools: Visio, InfoPath, PowerPoint, SharePoint, OneNote, Excel
- Experience in working in a data warehouse environment as well as the ability to work with large data sets from multiple data sources.
- Experience pulling, integrating and modeling large data sets from multiple data sources.
- Writes and executes efficient SQL statements from user requirements, ensuring stability, reliability, and performance of databases
- Extracts, transforms, and loads data (ETL) using SQL Server and various file formats (Excel, CSV, etc.)
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, a CVS Health Company, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna, a CVS Health Company.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna, a CVS Health Company.