Manager, Plan Sponsor SupportPrimary Location: Newark, DE
Additional Locations: DE-Newark, PA-Harrisburg Apply
- Manages cross-functional team of professionals overseeing business processes associated with billing and A/R activities, eligibility/enrollment, plan set-up, benefit drafting, plan installation, cash control, and general administration of account management.
- Under the general direction of senior management, implements strategic and tactical plans in support of achieving targeted business objectives related to customer satisfaction, superior account management and cost effective service delivery.
- Establishes and maintains strong, collaborative relationships with clients, other functional area managers, other cross regional or inter-departmental areas to ensure all processes and workflow interdependencies are identified and addressed accordingly on an on-going basis.
- Influences new membership growth and existing membership retention by implementing strategic member services or plan sponsor service initiatives.
- Monitors and reports on customer satisfaction, quality assurance, audits, performance measures, and continuous process improvement.
- Identifies and analyzes the impact from both upstream and downstream contributors to problems, and then partners extensively across business functions to proactively resolve developing service delivery issues.
- Provides plan sponsors with required resources and guidance for making informed managed care plan design decisions and changes.
- May act as the single point-of-contact for field sales, brokers, plan sponsors, and other internal/external parties throughout the case installation process; identifies and interprets plan sponsor benefit plan needs/requirements and takes appropriate action to avoid potential problems and ensure seamless plan integration.
- Employs rigorous financial and value based analysis to manage and enhance department profitability. (*)
- Demonstrated leadership and problem solving abilities.
- College degree or equivalent work experience.
- Ability to transform strategic plans into tactical operations.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.