Senior Director, Health Behavior Change AnalyticsPrimary Location: New York, NY
Additional Locations: NY-New York Apply
Highly visible Senior Director, reporting to the Executive Director of Behavior Change and Customer Experience Analytics, responsible for directing an analytics team critical to the success of the CVS Health mission to transform healthcare. Leads a team of 15 data scientists and owns the identification and implementation of member-centric medical cost savings opportunities for the new CVS/Aetna organization.
63726Fundamental Components: Key responsibilities
This role is an extremely high-profile analytics leader that will define the vision, strategy and execution of medical cost reduction opportunities, using cutting edge datasets. Aetna is looking to change the healthcare paradigm, and this role will be at the forefront. You are a thought leader in test and learn, experiment design, as well as agile marketing and have experience leading analytics teams working with highly sophisticated datasets.
- Impact-oriented, analytics and business leader to manage an analytics organization aimed at identifying new and improved ways to reduce cost and improve member experience
- Solely responsible to develop and grow a portfolio of member-centric medical cost savings opportunities, to be captured through omni-channel member engagement programs. Example of savings opportunities include, but are not limited to Site of care, e.g., Colonoscopies to Home Kits for cancer screening Lab work from Out of network to In Network, Low acuity procedures from Hospital to Ambulatory Surgery Center; Provider selection, e.g., Better PCP selection, Better Specialist; new CVS options, e.g., visit MinuteClinic for routine care
- Partners with both internal organizations (Marketing, Digital Products, etc) and external tech-vendor partners to further activate strategies through personalized contextual customer targeting and engagement
- Provides strategic leadership and proactively recommends innovative research techniques and data science approaches, as well as member communications opportunities
- Sets the direction for the company on the development of statistical/analytical procedures and processes, experiment design best practices, and performance monitoring reports
- Deep knowledge and leadership in statistical analysis, transaction, social, and behavioral data to model consumer health behavior drivers and obstacles
- Partners with marketing product executives and office of chief medical officer to understand key clinical questions and member engagement objectives; translating questions and objectives into well-defined analytics proposals to achieve business strategy
- Sets business priorities and executes plans including: tracking of initiatives, prioritizing, managing analytics implementation initiatives, budgets and stakeholder expectations.
- Demonstrated experience leading and setting the direction for large analytics teams focused on agile marketing, test and learn, and campaign management
- Experience and leadership around data mining tools, as well as data science techniques, including complex experiment design
- Industry leader in customer segmentation, CLV, health behavior/activation models, and latest researches/findings in the field of behavioral economic
- 10+ years of relevant experience with leadership responsibilities
- 5+ years of experience managing and cultivating close working relationship with external partners, in a joint development setting, designing and developing analytic based digital engagement solutions
- Extensive experience in consulting, analytics, or digital agency background strongly preferred
- Excellent strategic thinking capabilities with ability to derive insight and recommendations from data
- Extensive experience with digital marketing and emerging industry trends
- Demonstrated experience leading and managing large cross functional teams
Bachelor’s degree required
Master's degree in Statistics, Economics or related fields preferred
LOCATION: NY, NY
Potential Telework Position: No Percent of Travel Required: 0 - 10% EEO Statement: Aetna is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer Benefit Eligibility: Benefit eligibility may vary by position. Click here to review the benefits associated with this position. Candidate Privacy Information: Aetna takes our candidate's data privacy seriously. At no time will any Aetna recruiter or employee request any financial or personal information (Social Security Number, Credit card information for direct deposit, etc.) from you via e-mail. Any requests for information will be discussed prior and will be conducted through a secure website provided by the recruiter. Should you be asked for such information, please notify us immediately.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.