Senior Copywriter (Behavior Change Marketing) - 62931BRPrimary Location: New York, NY
Additional Locations: NY-New York Apply
These member communications educate our members on making better decisions in using their healthcare. Our goal is to trigger behavior changes that reduce healthcare spend while increasing quality of life. Our group has a strong mission-centricity, and has been building a fun and collegial team culture. We also have an ‘agile marketing’ methodology that allows a level of fluidity in working across teams. The role would be located in our new New York office in the Soho neighborhood.
62931Fundamental Components: This position involves applying behavioral economic principles and an understanding of personas to write and design highly personalized marketing campaigns. This most often comes in the form of direct mail and e-mail, but would also include call scripts (live and IVR) as well as guiding content for digital channels such as the mobile app, SMS, social media, the Aetna website, etc. This is an extremely impactful and exciting role that is best suited for someone who is passionate about applying their writing / creative skills to build meaningful content and user experiences to disrupt healthcare. Individuals should be flexible, and able to react and quickly adapt to strategic changes and roadblocks. Background Experience:
- 5+ years experience in professional writing in an advertising or marketing environment including but not limited to e-mail, direct mail, call scripts, SMS, social media content
- Energetic, action-oriented and passionate about changing healthcare
- An interest in partnering with data science teams to drive more insight into personas and to build better content
- Is highly organized and can juggle multiple projects and deadlines
- Operates effectively in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment and can prioritize tasks
- Ideally, has experience with medication messaging (e.g., drug adherence), and/or care management programs (e.g., working with nurses)
- Ideally, writing skills would be supplemented by basic graphic design skills (e.g., Adobe Creative suite, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, or WYSIWYG tools like Stripo that put their writing content into e-mail templates) – this is not required, but is a perk
- Experience in healthcare and Medicare a plus
- Experience with Agile Marketing also a plus
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.