Senior Analytics ConsultantPrimary Location: New York, New York
Additional Locations: CT-Hartford, MA-Wellesley, NY-New York Apply
Are you passionate about healthcare, and looking for a place where you can contribute to systemic change?Looking for opportunities to use cutting edge technologies analyzing petabytes of data in a world class Hadoop cluster, generating insights to guide consumers in their journey to wellness and help them achieve their health ambitions, whether it’s running the Inca Trail Marathon or playing tackle football with their grandkids?Aetna’s Analytics & Behavior Change is focused on delivering strategically impactful programs and tools to help our members across all life stages feel the joy of achieving their best health, in their own way.
We are currently looking for an exceptional Senior Analytics Consultant in our New York City offices, who would apply consulting, analytic, and leadership expertise to drive business impact across a variety of strategic problems.
- Understands key drivers of business value and acts as an “analytics product owner,” contributing to team efforts to translating business opportunities into analytics projects
- Works with senior team members to structure analyses; identifying critical problems to be solved, best suited analytical approaches, and hypotheses to test
- Conducts quantitative analyses on a diverse array of topics leveraging large data sets
- Delivers high-quality analytical outputs and pushes analyses from output to synthesized insights which carry business implications
- Proactively problem-solves emerging issues or roadblocks in conducting analyses, navigating organization to find creative solutions
- Presents insights and clear recommendations to senior team members and business partners
- Autonomously leads business relationships to gather information and share/refine insights
MBA / Masters degree desired, PhD a plus
ADDITIONAL JOB INFORMATION
Aetna is about more than just doing a job. This is our opportunity to re-shape healthcare for America and across the globe. We are developing solutions to improve the quality and affordability of healthcare. What we do will benefit generations to come.
We care about each other, our customers and our communities. We are inspired to make a difference, and we are committed to integrity and excellence.
Together we will empower people to live healthier lives.
Aetna is an equal opportunity & affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of personal characteristics or status. We take affirmative action to recruit, select and develop women, people of color, veterans and individuals with disabilities.
We are a company built on excellence. We have a culture that values growth, achievement and diversity and a workplace where your voice can be heard.
Benefit eligibility may vary by position. Click here to review the benefits associated with this position.
Aetna takes our candidates's data privacy seriously. At no time will any Aetna recruiter or employee request any financial or personal information (Social Security Number, Credit card information for direct deposit, etc.) from you via e-mail. Any requests for information will be discussed prior and will be conducted through a secure website provided by the recruiter. Should you be asked for such information, please notify us immediately.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.