Senior Administrative AssistantPrimary Location: New York, New York
Additional Locations: NY-New York Apply
We are seeking a Senior Administrative Assistant in a fast-paced, high growth division of Aetna. This person will provide a wide variety of general administrative support for 2-3 executive level managers, staff and other special assignments as assigned.
- Supports a 2-3 executive level managers, calendars, travel and expenses
- Coordinates land and air travel arrangements
- Manages mail and other correspondence
- Coordinates calendars; scheduling meetings, room reservations, hospitality arrangement, video conferencing
- Operates and maintains various office equipment
- Orders and maintains office supplies
- Works with new employees to get them set up
- Collects, compiles, and analyzes data and provides summaries and observations to manager
- Coordinates office facilities including space, lease, furniture, equipment, telephone and supplies
- Invoice tracking
- Manages onsite events from ordering to clean up
- Assists in special projects
- 4-8-years of experience required
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced organization
- Must be energetic and motivated
- Solid Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint experience is required
- Must be comfortable taking on special projects as assigned
- Solid written and verbal communication skills are required
Aetna is about more than just doing a job. This is our
opportunity to re-shape healthcare for America and across the globe. We are
developing solutions to improve the quality and affordability of healthcare.
What we do will benefit generations to come.
We care about each other, our customers and our communities.
We are inspired to make a difference, and we are committed to integrity and
Together we will empower people to live healthier lives.
Aetna is an equal opportunity & affirmative action
employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
regardless of personal characteristics or status. We take affirmative action to
recruit, select and develop women, people of color, veterans and individuals
We are a company built on excellence. We have a culture that
values growth, achievement and diversity and a workplace where your voice can
Benefit eligibility may vary by position. Click here to
review the benefits associated with this position.
Aetna takes our candidates’ data privacy seriously. At no
time will any Aetna recruiter or employee request any financial or personal
information (Social Security Number, Credit card information for direct
deposit, etc.) from you via e-mail. Any requests for information will be
discussed prior and will be conducted through a secure website provided by the
recruiter. Should you be asked for such information, please notify us
Potential Telework Position: No Percent of Travel Required: 0 - 10% EEO Statement: Aetna is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer Benefit Eligibility: Benefit eligibility may vary by position. Click here to review the benefits associated with this position. Candidate Privacy Information: Aetna takes our candidate's data privacy seriously. At no time will any Aetna recruiter or employee request any financial or personal information (Social Security Number, Credit card information for direct deposit, etc.) from you via e-mail. Any requests for information will be discussed prior and will be conducted through a secure website provided by the recruiter. Should you be asked for such information, please notify us immediately.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.