Aetna IT is committed to keeping our members at the heart of everything we do. Our top-talent workforce delivers leading-edge technology, drives innovation, turns vision into action and challenges the art of the possible. We provide best-in-class services to our members by delivering groundbreaking healthcare tools, enabling consumer-friendly interactions and protecting data security. Your mission will be to deliver innovating technology solutions including: Hybrid cloud infrastructure, artificial intelligence/machine learning capabilities and infrastructure as code.
Aetna, a CVS Health Company, is a company with a world-class IT team and we will be counting on you to carry on our success as the preferred provider of infrastructure services for our business partners.
What makes a successful Information Technologist?
Here are the traits we are looking for:
- Digitally Savvy
- Good Listener
- Results Driven
- Team Player
- Technologically savvy
- Relationship expertise
- Business Savvy
SAFe Release Train Engineer - 67169BRPrimary Location: New York, New York
Additional Locations: NY-New York Apply
Come Join Aetna Digital!
The Digital Transformation Office is looking for a SAFe Release Train Engineer
The Release Train Engineer (RTE) is a servant leader and coach for the Agile Release Train (ART). The RTE’s major responsibilities are to facilitate the ART events and processes and assist the teams in delivering value. RTEs communicate with stakeholders, escalate impediments, help manage risk, and drive relentless improvement.he project(s).
- Create an environment of mutual influence
- Apply systems thinking
- Support teams in problem identification and decision-making
- Maintain Train-level dashboard reporting to track execution
- Track and escalate impediments, and manage risks and dependencies
- Coach teams and Scrum Masters in Lean-Agile practices and thinking
- Support Agile coaching activities across program trains to elevate the Program’s application of the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Facilitate groups and meetings. This includes the pre-work, the facilitation during the meetings, and the follow-up. Size ranges from 2-3 to 150.
- Manage Train-wide processes, including :
- Support preparation for and facilitation of Train meetings and processes, including Agile ceremonies and quarterly release planning activities in Hartford, CT ,New York OR Chantilly VA,
- Identify and pursue opportunities to fine-tune and improve Train execution; recommend enhancements related to new and/or existing workflows based on broad view of the organization and a Lean Agile mindset
- Support other functions of the Digital Transformation Office, as needed
- 10+ years of industry Experience.
- 5-7 years of project management experience with proven project management skills
- Experience with Agile methodologies ; Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) SPC or RTE certification strongly preferred
- Experience with digital products or consumer facing technology enabled products is helpful
- Strong analytical, oral and written communication, presentation skills; Advanced MS Office skills
- Ability to navigate through ambiguity, set direction, and influence those not under direct line of management
- Technical aptitude to support program’s use of work management and collaboration tools
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
Additional Job Information: Additional Information
The Digital Transformation Office (DTO) is responsible for enabling successful program execution of Aetna's Digital Transformation roadmap across organizational boundaries, following Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) principles. It reports up through Aetna Digital Products within the Consumer Health Products department with the mandate is to deliver seamlessly integrated capabilities that transform the Aetna member's digital experience and improve health. Potential Telework Position: No Percent of Travel Required: 10 - 25% EEO Statement: Aetna is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer Benefit Eligibility: Benefit eligibility may vary by position. Candidate Privacy Information: Aetna takes our candidate's data privacy seriously. At no time will any Aetna recruiter or employee request any financial or personal information (Social Security Number, Credit card information for direct deposit, etc.) from you via e-mail. Any requests for information will be discussed prior and will be conducted through a secure website provided by the recruiter. Should you be asked for such information, please notify us immediately.
Health Insurers, IBM Partner on Blockchain Project
A group of health insurers is partnering with IBM Corp. to use blockchain technology to improve how industry stakeholders exchange health information and ultimately create a better patient experience.
Click for more
Fortune Names CVS Health the No. 35 Most Admired Company
WOONSOCKET, R.I., Jan. 19, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- CVS Health (NYSE: CVS), the nation's largest pharmacy innovation company, today was recognized by FORTUNE magazine as one of the World's Most Admired Companies. CVS Health was honored as No. 39 on the corporate rankings, up six spots from the previous year and marking the fourth consecutive year on the Global Top 50 list.
Click for more
Modern Healthcare names Karen Lynch Top 25 Women Leaders
Aetna’s Workplace Diversity
Aetna, a CVS Health Company
Larry Merlo at Forbes Health Care Summit Discusses combination of CVS and Aetna and Placing Consumers at the Center of Their Care.
Larry Merlo – A New Day in Health Care press release
Sign up for Job Alerts
Explore This Area
Check out where you could be working if you apply.View Map
- Network Manager/Contract Negotiator Portland, Maine, Burlington, Massachusetts, North Dartmouth, Massachusetts, Waltham, Massachusetts, Bedford, New Hampshire, Concord, New Hampshire, Stratham, New Hampshire
- General Mental Health/Substance Use Services Coordinator Phoenix, Arizona
- Sr. Sales Executive Falls Church, Virginia, Washington D.C., District of Columbia, Linthicum, Maryland
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.