Product Owner - 59950BRPrimary Location: New York, New York
Additional Locations: NY-New York Apply
Aetna is taking on a major initiative to redesign and rebuild many of its customer facing digital assets. This effort will include a completely new approach to developing software within Aetna, using the latest design approaches, technologies, and processes. Aetna Digital is a newly formed startup like business unit within Aetna, which will design, build and deliver a completely new and integrated digital experience for our users.
We are looking for a Product Owner in New York, who in collaboration with the scrum team is responsible for the execution of product roadmap for DevOps ;Breaks product features into user stories; conducts impact analysis; leads product requirements; determines specifications, team priorities and attends team demo to accept user stories.
Come Join Aetna Digital!
59950Fundamental Components: 1. Understand, articulate and executes Dev Ops / Cloud vision and roadmap.
2. Actively manage the team backlog, implementation planning and operational readiness.
3. Requirements elicitation skills and analysis using Agile SAFE methodologies and ability to manage multiple concurrent tasks and projects.
4. Responsible to define user stories, continuously groom user stories and prioritize team backlog with scrum teams based on business priorities.
5. Must be able to create and maintain high quality requirement artifacts (user stories, process flow diagrams, use cases, data mapping sheets, etc. using various tools (i.e. Rally, Visio etc)
6. Ability to coordinate with various stakeholders (business owners, end users) and technical teams (development, testing, scrum masters, etc) for the delivery of features
7. Good analytical skills with the ability to understand data integration points, process workflows from an end to end perspective from back end and front end perspective
8. Conduct end-to-end impact analysis, design reviews, test case reviews to ensure that the business vision, goals and requirements are met.
9. Coordinate with application users and various stakeholders (including other POs) to understand business problems, requirements, and goals that the business team need to achieve.
10. Work with Cloud architects, Cloud Developers and technical SMEs to come up with solutions and ensure that solution meets infrastructure needs.
11. Manage and analyze business requirements with the ability to prioritize during changes and conflicts
12. Attend daily stand up, retrospective, team demo and document business release notes
13. Ability to adapt in a fast paced, Agile SAFE scrum environment
Background Experience: - 3-5 years of relevant product work experience as a Product Owner supporting scrum teams in SAFE Agile environment.
- SAFE 4 Product Owner/ Product Manager (POPM) certification preferred
- Experience working independently, solving problems, prioritizing work appropriately, and communicating with various stakeholder.
- Previous experience managing significant product initiatives.
-In-depth understanding of the regulatory environment.
Experience leading cross functional project management initiatives.
- Advanced communication/presentation skills.
- Strong product management skills, strong technical knowledge of products and systems Additional Job Information: Dollar-for-dollar match up-to 6% of your 401(k) contributions!
Health care (HSA/FSA), dental, vision benefits, PTO
A top of the line MacBook Pro
$200/yr towards wellness - gym membership, fitbit, treadmill
Up-to 5K a year toward tuition reimbursement
Re-imbursement also available for additional Certification, Training & Conferences
Required Skills: Technology - Developing Competitive Technology and Architecture, Technology - Promoting Emerging Technology, Technology - Selecting and Applying Technology Solutions Potential Telework Position: No Percent of Travel Required: 0 - 10% EEO Statement: Aetna is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer Benefit Eligibility: Benefit eligibility may vary by position. Click here to review the benefits associated with this position. Candidate Privacy Information: Aetna takes our candidate's data privacy seriously. At no time will any Aetna recruiter or employee request any financial or personal information (Social Security Number, Credit card information for direct deposit, etc.) from you via e-mail. Any requests for information will be discussed prior and will be conducted through a secure website provided by the recruiter. Should you be asked for such information, please notify us immediately.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.