Principal Analytics Cons.Primary Location: New York, NY
Additional Locations: CT-Hartford, MA-Wellesley, NY-New York Apply
- Oversees the business and stakeholder portions of analytics for two or more product distinct areas with multiple teams.
- Directs the resolution of highly complex and strategic business problems.
- Works with senior leaders to identify opportunities to implement analytics solutions to business problems.
- Collaborates with business partners to understand their strategy, problems, and goals.
- Plans for future years in terms of strategy and operations.
- Thinks about their vertical and how it fits across the analytics organization.
- Leads development of solutions with high complexity and risk with business area implications.
- Is interested in or already has a background in clinical analytics
- Minimum 10 years total business / post-BA experience (including graduate school)
- Extensive experience in strategy consulting or on strategy teams in large companies
- 6+ years working in or leading technical data-science oriented projects or products
- 6+ years of people management experience
- Healthcare sector experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills. Can explain technical concepts to technical and non-technical audiences
- Clinically oriented background or professional experience is a plus
Masters degree desired, PHD a plus.
Potential Telework Position: No Percent of Travel Required: 0 - 10%
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.