Medicaid ‘Member Behavior Change’ Delivery Lead - 67723BRPrimary Location: New York, NY
Additional Locations: NY-New York Apply
This is a key role in Aetna's NYC-based "Behavior Change Pods" agile marketing organization -- this is the Aetna Marketing test & learn innovation group. (Ideally this role would be based in New York co-located with the department, but we will consider remote working for the right candidate.) Trigger behavioral changes that reduce healthcare spend while increasing quality of life -- this is more than just a marketing job! Come onboard and help us define and build the team.
- Partner with the “Behavior Change Pods” and “Analytics & Behavior Change” organizations to launch 10+ NBAs in marketing channels to all Medicaid plans in 2020 – with further growth in 2021 and beyond
- Collaborate with the Pod & NBA teams during campaign planning and creative execution to deeply understand each NBA campaign strategy & behavior change tactics
- Lead management discussions on each NBA campaign design with relevant plan senior leadership (e.g., CMO or QM) – ensuring that all campaigns are approved by plan leadership. Lead discussions of NBA content with the Medicaid plans and ensure that any regulatory changes are tracked and finalized for State submission
- Ensure compliance with all content submitted to the states for review, then ensure everything is accepted prior to launch
- Develop a strong expertise on agile marketing strategy & operations to balance Medicaid plan requests against resource/capacity constraints – enabling the pods to hit their roadmap timelines with a high bar for quality control
- Leverage excellent influencing, negotiation, and stakeholder management skills to ensure a fast momentum on “campaign trafficking” through Medicaid channels
- Support general project management and co-develop key artifacts and processes internally to ensure the Pod is a “well-oiled machine” within the Medicaid environment
- 5+ years in navigating program management at Medicaid plans and supporting organizations at a health insurer. Proven leadership experience in influencing and managing key stakeholders in this environment.
- Degree or coursework in marketing is preferred, but not required
- Experience working in an Agile methodology and/or rapid test and learn environment (either directly with marketing campaigns or in a product development environment) is preferred, but not required
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.