Media Planning ManagerPrimary Location: New York, New York
Additional Locations: NY-New York Apply
The Manager plays a lead role in the development and execution of paid media campaigns across the enterprise. This individual lends subject matter expertise in media planning and analytics to advance paid media activities in support of Brand or Line of Business clients.
- Manages several mid to large media planning projects simultaneously to ensure media plans effectively deliver on business objectives and meet Aetna quality standards
- Leverages expertise in media planning and analytics to identify needs and opportunities, collaborating with internal client teams across Aetna and media agency
- Works with the Enterprise Media leadership to improve and sustain the quality, strategy, and integrity of all media plans/strategies/services delivered to the organization, ensuring all stakeholders across Aetna are satisfied with service levels
- Manages external media planning agency to ensure proper tracking and reporting of campaigns and that media is executed according to plan across all channels.
- Works with media agency to presents new ideas to clients on an ongoing basis
- Engages stakeholders across Aetna to evaluate the success or failure of advertising/marketing initiatives, and plans for course correction and/or continual success as appropriate
5-8 years related work experience.
3-7+ years of experience as SME
The highest level of education desired for candidates in this position is a Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
Functional - Marketing/Management: < 25 employees/1-3 Years
Functional - Marketing/Communications/4-6 Years
Functional - Marketing/Direct marketing/1-3 Years
Technical - Desktop Tools/Microsoft PowerPoint/4-6 Years/Power User
Leadership/Anticipating and Innovating/ADVANCED
Leadership/Collaborating for Results/ADVANCED
General Business/Communicating for Impact/ADVANCED
General Business/Turning Data into Information/ADVANCED
Leadership/Developing and Executing Strategy/ADVANCED
General Business/Demonstrating Business and Industry Acumen/ADVANCED
ADDITIONAL JOB INFORMATION
Aetna is about more than just doing a job. This is our opportunity to re-shape healthcare. This position offers an opportunity to join a highly motivated team and lead the development of innovative media strategies that support of our short-term and long-term business objectives. The Enterprise media team is highly motivated and passionate about insights-driven and customer-centric marketing that leverages cutting-edge technology. The ideal candidate is a strategic thinker who is analytical and creative.
Aetna is about more than just doing a job. This is our opportunity to re-shape healthcare for America and across the globe. We are developing solutions to improve the quality and affordability of healthcare. What we do will benefit generations to come.
We care about each other, our customers and our communities. We are inspired to make a difference, and we are committed to integrity and excellence.
Together we will empower people to live healthier lives.
Aetna is an equal opportunity & affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of personal characteristics or status. We take affirmative action to recruit, select and develop women, people of color, veterans and individuals with disabilities.
We are a company built on excellence. We have a culture that values growth, achievement and diversity and a workplace where your voice can be heard.
Benefit eligibility may vary by position. Click here to review the benefits associated with this position.
Aetna takes our candidates's data privacy seriously. At no time will any Aetna recruiter or employee request any financial or personal information (Social Security Number, Credit card information for direct deposit, etc.) from you via e-mail. Any requests for information will be discussed prior and will be conducted through a secure website provided by the recruiter. Should you be asked for such information, please notify us immediately.
Jobs for you
- Customer Service Representative (Bilingual; Russian or Haitian Creole) New York, New York
- UM Nurse Consultant Arlington, Texas
- Customer Service Rep San Antonio, Texas
- Medical Economics Sr Dir Hartford, Connecticut
- VP, Head of Distribution Strategy & Enablement Hartford, Connecticut, Stamford, Connecticut, Atlanta, Georgia, Chicago, Illinois, Boston, Massachusetts, New York, New York
- Worker's Compensation RN Field Case Manager Registered Nurse Dallas Fort Worth CCM COHN CRRN CDMS Plano, Texas
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.