Marketing Operations SpecialistPrimary Location: New York, NY
Additional Locations: NY-New York Apply
This is a key role in Aetna's Behavior Change Marketing organization. Trigger behavioral changes that reduce healthcare spend while increasing quality of life -- this is more than just a marketing job! Come onboard and help us define and build the team.
- Develop key artifacts/documents that drive key partnership touchpoints within the Aetna-CVS enterprise. (This will support connectivity with leaders from Marketing Analytics; Social Media strategy & response; Service Operations; HEDIS quality; Government Marketing; Medicare Stars; Marketing Creative Agency)
- Own the roadmap for our website and paid digital outreach
- Evolve key artifacts used internally and own key processes within the Behavior Change department to ensure we are a "well-oiled machine"
- Synthesize learnings from our "test & learn" marketing experiments on a regular basis
- Report on department financials (consolidating expense trackers in Excel; requires data cleaning, manual table manipulation, reconciliation to actuals accrued, and analysis)
- Own and groom the playbook that codifies our operating model
- STRETCH ROLE (after 6+ months, with high performance on primary tasks): Own development of some 'behavior change' campaigns end-to-end – from strategy, through creative development, through execution deployment
- This role may be appropriate after 2+ years of general “project management” experience (with desire to stretch into a marketing environment), OR 2+ years of general marketing strategy/operations experience, OR 1-2 years of pre-MBA consulting experience
- Must have strong-to-expert PowerPoint skills (will be a heavy part of building deliverables for this job)
- Ideally has comfort with core Excel skills (enough for basic manipulation, pivots, reporting, etc)
- Strong attention to detail is critical
- Degree or coursework in marketing is preferred, but not required
- Experience working in an Agile methodology and/or rapid test and learn environment (either directly with marketing campaigns or in a product development environment) is preferred, but not required
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.