Marketing Innovation Manager - 59542BRPrimary Location: New York, New York
Additional Locations: NY-New York Apply
These member communications educate our members on making better decisions in using their healthcare. Our goal is to trigger behavior changes that reduce healthcare spend while increasing quality of life. Our group has a strong mission-centricity, and has been building a fun and collegial team culture. We also have an ‘agile marketing’ methodology that allows a level of fluidity in working across teams.
The role would be located in our new New York office in the Soho neighborhood.
59542Fundamental Components: - Partner with marketing strategists, data scientists, and senior management to advise on marketing and testing strategies for multi-channel marketing communications across targeted audience segments (leveraging best-in-class marketing innovation across all industries)
- Expand the portfolio of engagement channels used for behavior change – using business development skills to coordinate with internal marketing functions and external marketing agencies & technology providers (channels may include social media, paid search, voice search, digital display ads/programmatic advertising, chat capabilities, etc.)
- Assess business value and lead operationalization of new marketing innovation tools (e.g., market mix modeling, incentive vendors, home kit fulfillment with vendors, kinetic emails, etc.)
- Manage relationship with other enterprise teams to drive greater impact with behavior change program (e.g., coordinate with content marketing team and develop business cases to develop new content)
- Develop, maintain, and synthesize cross-team artifacts such as a “Learning Log” to syndicate insights across the enterprise
- Report on marketing engagement insights to campaign leads and management Background Experience: - Deep marketing background, with proven results in developing “marketing innovation” capabilities and leading consumer engagement campaigns; ideally 7+ years work experience with 2+ years in activating “marketing innovation” capabilities
- Degree or coursework in marketing or communications, management, or MBA (preferred)
- Experience working in an Agile methodology and/or rapid test and learn environment (either directly with marketing campaigns or in a product development environment) (preferred)
Additional Job Information: In addition to playing a role in helping shape the creative culture at Aetna, you have a chance to be on the cutting edge of marketing the largest healthcare company in the United States! The Behavior Change Marketing organization is part of a “Transformation” business unit stood up after the integration of Aetna and CVS Health (now a “Fortune 5” company). This organization has four small teams producing short-form copywriting content in direct mail, email, IVR (call scripts), social media, SMS, and microsites. We deliver a high volume test & learn on different permutations of messaging and behavioral economic principles. There is a heavy partnership with data science, which develops predictive models to identify the Aetna members that should be getting an intervention message.
Functional Skills: Marketing - Communications, Marketing - Direct marketing, Marketing - Strategy development Potential Telework Position: No Percent of Travel Required: 0 - 10% EEO Statement: Aetna is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer Benefit Eligibility: Benefit eligibility may vary by position. Click here to review the benefits associated with this position. Candidate Privacy Information: Aetna takes our candidates's data privacy seriously. At no time will any Aetna recruiter or employee request any financial or personal information (Social Security Number, Credit card information for direct deposit, etc.) from you via e-mail. Any requests for information will be discussed prior and will be conducted through a secure website provided by the recruiter. Should you be asked for such information, please notify us immediately.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.