Head of Data and Analytics Product StrategyPrimary Location: New York, NY
Additional Locations: NY-New York Apply
- Develop and maintain the overall roadmap for development and commercialization of analytics products for the enterprise
- Develop and maintain market intelligence on size, segmentation, and growth rates within the health data and analytics industry segment
- In collaboration with finance and strategy teams, develop the annual operating plan and three-year strategy as part of the overall corporate strategic planning process
- Lead prioritization of the product pipeline from ideation through launch and product sunset phases
- In partnership with communications and marketing, develop key messaging / positioning for the data and analytics product portfolio
- Lead Product Ideation and Conceptualization efforts, for new products, programs and/or product enhancements, working in close partnership with other business areas by leveraging in-depth knowledge and understanding of market trends, customer needs/expectations, and internal capabilities
- Coordinate effective sales promotion and launch activities (internally and externally) across the analytics product portfolio
- Participate in/support enterprise business development activities (M&A, partnerships, etc)
- Participate in and contribute to continuous process improvement, especially as it related to product development and product management
- Lead collaboration with finance, actuary, underwriting, and medical economics to value, size, and validate the opportunity and business case for each product concept in the portfolio
- Develop new processes and tools to increase efficiency and effectiveness of product and engineering teams in delivering high quality product at pace.
- Monitor and report key financial and operational performance indicators and make and execute plans to hit performance objectives across the portfolio
- Product development and/or management experience preferred.
- 7+ years experience in Healthcare and / or data and analytics roles
- Demonstrated success with process improvement and project management initiatives.
- Effective communication/influencing skills applied to broad internal/external audience
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, a CVS Health Company, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna, a CVS Health Company.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna, a CVS Health Company.